1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

I would like the whole Nostromo crew made by HT. How about a Kane with the chestburster, oh well I can dream I suppose.

keep dreamin..i bet we only get these two Ripleys and a reissued Big chap...HT has too much Marvel stuff to do!

Not so much that I've seen, though he had some weak rubber tendons around the mouth that gave some issues. Main issue with him was screen accuracy, but that's never been HT's priority with their aliens (including Predators).

Or their endos. I almost dread to see what they come up with for the 1:6 diecast figure.

It's like they used the end scene in T1 (head crush) as reference for the standard head sculpt. :lol

You speak of the narrow head on the 1:4? :lol

Reminds me (again) that I need a new sig image. Every time I slag that figure off I probably have people going -

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously though, I'm so pining for a nice high end 1/6 Endoskeleton.

Where that's actually sitting on their 'to do' list is another thing.

You speak of the narrow head on the 1:4? :lol

Reminds me (again) that I need a new sig image. Every time I slag that figure off I probably have people going -

A little bit off-topic, but does anybody think that Dr. Henry Jones "Junior!" did any extracurricular, ahem, "archaeological digging," with any of his students? :wink1:

A little bit off-topic, but does anybody think that Dr. Henry Jones "Junior!" did any extracurricular, ahem, "archaeological digging," with any of his students? :wink1:

Getting way off-topic, so...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Times sure were different then. ****in' hell. Imagine anyone suggesting such a thing now.

Times sure were different then. ****in' hell. Imagine anyone suggesting such a thing now.

You mean in real life or on film? Profs bang their students all the time.

I think he's referring specifically to the age (especially the first bandied ages of 11 or 12 -- it's kind of funny, the more they discuss the idea, the more the age gets bumped up), not the idea of Professor Jones sleeping w/adult students.

Getting way off-topic, so...

Spoiler Spoiler:

In my head, that is canon.

In my head, that is canon.

Age 15 is pretty much canon, as is the prostitution part since she comes right out and says it. One big reason why Lucas had to get them married in KOTCS - to make amends. Sort of like Han shooting second!

Indiana Jones will always be the roguish anti-hero to me.

But how did we get into this? We've neglected poor Ripley!

In the original script, Ripley and the rest of the crew of the Nostromo (save for Ash) banged. Banged hard, like orgy hard. Ripley/Dallas, Dallas/Lambert, Lambert/Ripley, etc.

True story.

Dunno about the Alien raping Ripley, biting her head off and impersonating her though.

Last edited:

Wait. What?! Marion was a prostitute? Man I have to go back and watch Raiders again. I have never caught that in all the times I've watched it.

In the original script, Ripley and the rest of the crew of the Nostromo (save for Ash) banged. Banged hard, like orgy hard.

True story.

Ash's programming wasn't complete in that area...

ash_magazine-rapes_ripley_1.jpg

ash_magazine-rapes_ripley_2.jpg

Oh man, the rolled up magazine. I always thought that was weird (and scary) as ****.

Back