1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Wait. What?! Marion was a prostitute? Man I have to go back and watch Raiders again. I have never caught that in all the times I've watched it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What? When Marion says she was just a child, I thought she meant she was 18 or 19. According to Wikipedia, she started banging the good doctor when she was 14! :monkey4

I never knew Indiana Jones was actually Humbert Humbert (runs to the bathroom to heave).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about any of that.

Getting way off-topic, so...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wait, Lucas and Spielberg are actually sexual deviants? It all makes sense now...

indyrape.jpg

In the original script, Ripley and the rest of the crew of the Nostromo (save for Ash) banged. Banged hard, like orgy hard. Ripley/Dallas, Dallas/Lambert, Lambert/Ripley, etc.

True story.

Dunno about the Alien raping Ripley, biting her head off and impersonating her though.

Parker did have a thing for Lambert.

And then there was Parker and...Brett??? They were always talking about "shares." Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

The Alien raped Lambert according to Ridley Scott. I think her clothes are off in the scene of her dead. We see her foot, but here we see more:

https://alienseries.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/debate-loving-lambert/

picture042.jpg

Veronica Cartwright to Starlog said:
“All I can assume is: I got raped by the Alien.” She explained that “There were many things that were shot which aren’t in the final movie. I thought events would take a different direction than they actually did in Alien. And that surprised me.”

“Well, originally my death was meant to take place in one of the lockers. I was supposed to crawl into the lockers like the cat … We shot for five days … Well, somebody asked me once, ‘how did it feel for that tail to go up between your legs’, but those were Harry Dean Stanton’s legs. If you notice I wear cowboy boots throughout the movie. But that was the end result – we never did shoot my death, so, what I thought was going to happen -getting caught up inside that locker- was never shot. I asked them what was going to happen, they said they had enough footage. And the next thing I’m in a week later and I was hanging from a jockstrap contraption for a couple of hours, just so they could see my foot dangling and then they decided that was what my death would be.”

~ Veronica Cartwright, Texas Frightmare Convention, 2013.

It's definitely implied, what with the Big Chap's arms all outstretched and slowly advancing on her.

Lambert got put through the ringer! Remember she got a face full of fake blood during Kane's last meal?

Never understood that scene though as she could still breathe through her nose right? He only covering her mouth.

I think he intended to ram it right down her throat, Facehugger fashion.

It's definitely implied, what with the Big Chap's arms all stretched out and slowly advancing on her.

alienlambert3.jpg

“This is a movie about alien interspecies rape, that’s it. That’s scary. That’s scary because it hits all of our buttons, all of our unresolved feelings about sexuality, all of them.”

~ Dan O’Bannon, Alien Evolution, 2001.

her legs look a lot better here than her face did in the movie. the scariest thing in the whole story.
In the original script, Ripley and the rest of the crew of the Nostromo (save for Ash) banged. Banged hard, like orgy hard. Ripley/Dallas, Dallas/Lambert, Lambert/Ripley, etc.
that goes especially nice with a special remark in the original script :lol
The crew is unisex and all parts are interchangeable for men or women.
p.s. for anybody who wants to know more but didn't know where to look:

https://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/alien_early.html

Last edited:

Statutory rape and alien rape makes for an odd point at which to enter a conversation.

Somewhat disturbing stuff. A childhood hero originally conceived of as (what would now be considered) a child abuser and paedophile, and the alien being altogether more sinister than it ultimately became.

''Why the hell did you do that?!''

''Because you told me to.....with your eyes''

Back