1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

...but overall the best I can say in a post-BD Robocop world is ''Ripleyesque''.
i LOVE this part. this is what they managed to replicate wonderfully.
just need an 1/6 bucket.
well... i have plenty of unused Robocop helmets.

Attachments

• Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 210

Looks great, but I'll wait for the Aliens power loader version, since that still is my favorite Aliens film and Ripley to this day

7.gif

i LOVE this part. this is what they managed to replicate wonderfully.
just need an 1/6 bucket.
well... i have plenty of unused Robocop helmets.

Wow, that lower face actually wouldn't look too out of place in a Robocop helmet come to think of it.

Did Hot Toys ever release some Alien eggs? I noticed them in some of the convention pictures. I'd love to get a few to display with Ripley.

As I'm waiting for the pre order.... I want Ripley!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Hmm, not the great HT likeness ever (head seems just a bit too wide for Weaver), but I see more than enough Ripley in there for me to get this. And like many of their likenesses, it does seem to grow on you the more you look at it.

Although for some reason I actually think it comes across a lot better in the crappy twitter pics earlier than in these official HT shots.

I think there is a problem with her frown...

Does Sideshow put stuff up for pre-order on Saturdays? Even with it so close right now, this thread might hit 5,000 posts before we get the pre-order.

It'd be nice if a sideshow employee could at least come here and let us know to stay tuned for the pre-order.

Was really hoping this would go up before I had to go to a wedding. Oh well, maybe forgetting about it for awhile will be good for me. When I get back, it'll be there.

Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Did Hot Toys ever release some Alien eggs? I noticed them in some of the convention pictures. I'd love to get a few to display with Ripley.

They put out some Aliens snap kits that came in 1/6 scale closed eggs and the Kane and Dallas figures had eggs attached to their bases (one open and one closed, I think).

I never got Kane or Dallas, so I can't comment on those, but the snap kit eggs were pretty decent. They were made to twist apart in the middle though, so they have a pretty ugly seam.

f2c84f9bb6c321cf664705dacad13617.jpg

WOW... what a sad release.

Jonesy is laughable. Can't even see the face when its in its box.

I'll buy it -- only because it will surely be the only 1/6th Ripley from ALIEN ever made. But I'm not happy about it.

I hope Blitzway starts to ramp up 1/6 because HT for the most part just isn't doing it for me anymore.

WOW... what a sad release.

Jonesy is laughable. Can't even see the face when its in its box.

I'll buy it -- only because it will surely be the only 1/6th Ripley from ALIEN ever made. But I'm not happy about it.

I'm agree with you...

Back