1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this throne screen accurate though? I don't remember there being any red at all.

It appears black and grey from what I remember.

Its kind of a brown/burgundy look, it does have a hint of dark red appearance in some light

L9KflO3.png

94od4nD.png

xIVUhe5.png

l1Bt0yg.png

not sure if the HT figure is throne-friendly though? Looks pretty skin-tight and seems like there's a high chance of damaging the suit if it's placed in a seated position for an extended amount of time

Well this figure creeped up unexpectedly, I bit the bullet and ordered one off the bay. Can't wait to see it in hand!

I dont have any black panther figures. I like the look of this a lot more than the regular black panther. I might jump on this

So a seller from LA is selling a pre-owned one for $300 or best offer. I’m thinking “ are you kidding me?” You can still order a new one for retail. I feel like making an offer of like $200 or less since it’s used and a new goes for $220. I’d like to see how long the post stays up.

So a seller from LA is selling a pre-owned one for $300 or best offer. I’m thinking “ are you kidding me?” You can still order a new one for retail. I feel like making an offer of like $200 or less since it’s used and a new goes for $220. I’d like to see how long the post stays up.

Yeah I've seen members asking for some ridiculous money for something we can still get for retail. Saw a member selling the Concept Art Captain America for like $340 or something. I'm like "why would I overpay $100 for yours when I can buy a brand new one for retail still??"

I sold my Dark Side Anakin without the fancy base for what i paid for it (I have another Anakin coming and wanted a extra base for Kenobi). I just looked to see what they were selling for on eBay and figured i would sell it for retail plus shipping and see what happened. Someone bought it within a couple days so i ended up getting the base for free.

No idea why people pay more for things that are still up for order. Maybe they don't want to wait :dunno

Yeah I've seen members asking for some ridiculous money for something we can still get for retail. Saw a member selling the Concept Art Captain America for like $340 or something. I'm like "why would I overpay $100 for yours when I can buy a brand new one for retail still??"

Basically just for those people that want it NOW. Sure you can get it for retail, but you'll be waiting a few months. If you want to pay that extra $$ to have it a few months early so be it I guess.

After watching a few review videos on this guy, I think I want him now...coupled with the fact that I missed out on CW BP, it just makes me want a BP at a reasonable price and T'Chaka is quite reasonable at retail...

Just bought this guy from Timcent...never bought from him before, but have heard great things. Does he double box?

Just bought this guy from Timcent...never bought from him before, but have heard great things. Does he double box?

D*mn wish I could remember - my First Avenger Cap is from him and NIB/flawless; good seller, think you will be happy. I'd buy from him again for sure.

Back