1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm someone who posts every figure with a visible sculpt (except for my extra Iron Man figures), but this is one figure I don't think needs a face sculpt, and I can understand why it doesn't have one.. Oh, and when my BP arrives I'll likely use the Chadwick head.. ;)

So I guess I’ll just ask here. Has anyone had any issues with the suit so far on their CW Panthers? I remember DeanKnight posted a video about some permanent creasing on the thighs from having the legs bent slightly. I would expect that, but more curious if the suit material is actually holding up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd say it's holding up. Haven't looked so much for creasing but no peeling or seams giving way. I'd feel comfortable getting another BP - or T'chaka in this case. Any smoothing I've had to do - u just sort of "massage" the material and IMO it's fine.

And I was real worried about BP suit in the beginning; waited a good while to order. Mine has been out on an open shelf for a while - no problem. Whatever HT used with CW BP seems pretty good.

I wouldn't worry about T'chaka if I were interested, but - not. It's a cool design - but really, I think HT should'a put out Okoye before anything - for me.

eb39aae2824c5529a383fdc4e85c1275.jpg

I think i came across a post somewhere that said this figure was fundamentally a kitbash of the CW black panther figure...does anyone know if this figure is film-accurate?

Tried looking for full suit images to compare but couldn’t find any

I think i came across a post somewhere that said this figure was fundamentally a kitbash of the CW black panther figure...does anyone know if this figure is film-accurate?

Tried looking for full suit images to compare but couldn’t find any

It's hard to tell seeing how we didn't see a whole lot of the costume in the film. But if you compare it to the concept art image.
The figure is slightly different. But I don't mind.

andy-park-blackpanther-tchaka02-andypark.jpg

thanks for the response guys

so i finally decided to po this guy...always wanted a BP figure but the color scheme of the 2 they previously released just didn't appeal to me.

this on the order hand - with the gold accents and that ferociously gorgeous mask - just looks stunning! and it's a worthy replacement for my dx09 which i'll have to sell to fund my purchase :lol

Back