1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put in an order. The cancellation of MKII DC should offset this one for me.

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely.jpg

Burned my RPs on this one. Been buying through BBTS lately, so this seemed like the best time to put them to use. I wonder if there's a full CW BP suit beneath the cargos or if it's like the knightmare bats.

Already have Killmonger and T'challa on preorder.
Jesus... T'chaka to complete this trio will be dope as ****.
I honestly didn't even like the Black Panther movie all that much but respected it for what it signified. As a kid I always liked Black Panther's aesthetics but could never get into him as a character. I remember having the Marvel Legends Black Panther with the badass cape, oh man that was one of my favorite figures growing up.

Yeah, I'm pre-ordering this guy tomorrow.

Ordered it. Really dig the overall look and I've got T'Challa on order already. I will probably pick up Killmonger too and have them all on the shelves together.

When I first glanced at the thread title I thought the one from Civil War was going to be released lol

So if this is an exclusive I assume it's only available from SS. How come I saw it for pre-order on another site? I can't recall the site. I didn't see the Cap though.

So if this is an exclusive I assume it's only available from SS. How come I saw it for pre-order on another site? I can't recall the site. I didn't see the Cap though.

Sith Anakin was a toy fair sideshow exclusive but these are just regular toy fair exclusives so other places can sell them if they can get some of them. It said sideshow only on Anakins order page but not on Caps or T'Chakas order page.

Ordered him and concept Cap. Hope we get some Dorae Miljae down the line. Okaye where you at?

I’m kinda teetering on getting this. Initially I didn’t think I wanted it but I feel like it’ll never be made again and it could look cool having him on display with T’Challa. I’m wondering if under the cargo pants if he’ll have the normal Panther outfit.

I ordered. We got so many Caps, IM and BW its nice to get another character plus this is going to look good with Killmonger and Black Panther as a trio.

I’m kinda teetering on getting this. Initially I didn’t think I wanted it but I feel like it’ll never be made again and it could look cool having him on display with T’Challa. I’m wondering if under the cargo pants if he’ll have the normal Panther outfit.

I would guess that he does just because it's the easiest way to keep the top part of the suit tight.

The price is right, for an exclusive. This likely be this years Knightmare Batman.

Back