1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I was just going to say that they say that for pretty much anything that isn't already up on their site... I stopped asking because of that. I assume it's just their polite way of that they can't tell us.

Kinda cool but a pass for me. I don’t even have T’Challa yet (kinda wish I’d have gotten the Civil War version as I prefer it over the solo film’s suit) so I wouldn’t want just this in my collection.

Haha I was just going to say that they say that for pretty much anything that isn't already up on their site... I stopped asking because of that. I assume it's just their polite way of that they can't tell us.

It's not like I wouldn't tell the rest of the forum community it was up for pre-order...right after mine was processed. lol

The Anakin exclusive this year was a “show only” figure. It will probs be up the day of the Con, so just a heads up for those wanting to pre-order today. Prepair to be disappointed.

I will be monitoring SS and pre-ordering when/if it goes up. This is a "my gut has a good feeling" figure and so far I have done really well with that feeling.

Man I wouldn't even be beyond putting the unmasked T'Challa sculpt on this just as a "what if". This is really cool.

I wonder if the rest of the suit is detailed under the pants and sash. I prefer the golden details over the silver... I'd get this and consider it my T'Challa figure.

Kinda cool but a pass for me. I don’t even have T’Challa yet (kinda wish I’d have gotten the Civil War version as I prefer it over the solo film’s suit) so I wouldn’t want just this in my collection.

Agree. I've got the CW BP - still adding *bits* to him now and then like a head sculpt and working on a "jungle" base.
I need an Okoye more than this. And M'baku.

Ordered. Happy they made this one, or at least any new character and not another variant repaint. I think he’ll end up being a sleeper hit down the road.

Grabbed this and Cap. Applied $40 of rewards so $180 for T’chaka when I never picked up the first BP figure anyway seemed like a steal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back