1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised with this one. But I guess it's a relatively easy mod to the Black Panther. Popular movie, so why not. Makes perfect business sense.

Happy for those getting it.

Cool figure but even if it was a regular release instead of an exclusive I would still likely pass since his screentime in that suit was minimal.

Honestly I'm a bit surprised we're actually getting him and concept Cap but they both look great. I never realized this was basically the same suit as CW Black Panther, is that accurate to the movie?

I noticed that too - looks like CW BP with a new head, gold necklace, claws & bracelets. Will need to check the Blu-ray to see if that's right. I could have sworn it had a different texture/pattern in the film. Regardless, I'm hoping to grab this...

It would be cool if there's a complete BP suit under the tribal sash, waistlet & pants. That would allow one to transform this into the classic black & gold BP from the comics is so desired.

Looks great but it's a pass. They seem to be doing a lot for BP with it being a standalone film.

Ideally that trend continues.

Very nice looking figure but not one I am interested. Don’t have any of the other Panther figures so no point in this one.

I'm thinking of getting this if the price is reasonable. Don't currently have or have pre-ordered the other BP figures but I like the African garb combined with the BP suit. Hope SS gets a few.

Easy Pass for me. These exclusives this year are not that good. Loved Ghost Rider last year.

I noticed that too - looks like CW BP with a new head, gold necklace, claws & bracelets. Will need to check the Blu-ray to see if that's right. I could have sworn it had a different texture/pattern in the film. Regardless, I'm hoping to grab this...

I’m pretty sure his Dad’s suit was different

Well, it is the prototype. Let's see if HT fixes it for screen accuracy or goes the cheap way to save on production costs. Place your bets, folks!

Just watched the T'Chaka & N'Jobu clip online - this does appear to be screen accurate.

Well, it is the prototype. Let's see if HT fixes it for screen accuracy or goes the cheap way to save on production costs. Place your bets, folks!

No fixing anything. All these Exclusives are pretty much done. Budget Stark said these should be shipped by September/October

I’ll have to see what the price is on this before getting too excited. It’s an easy figure to produce so hopefully that cost savings is passed down to consumers (hahahahaha)

Back