1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother I really appreciate it. Superman is also coming. HS sourced from a custom Artist as of early autumn.
I do appreciate this paradigm shift - Hot Toys, Queen, and JND partnering with (or at least sourcing from) independent artists who are small enough to still care about getting things right.

Yeah I and many others owe @Aybaig an apology. Really cool this was predicted so long in advance.

That being said though, I really hate this release.

Belt is STILL wrong after so many years, proportions look worse than the original, the abs are too defined, cape looks like the wrong material, too tall, cowl is too thin and long but also too big somehow?? the paint on the suit looks too light and that bat symbol is flushed out, his Bat Dump Truck is still easily seen on the figure all but confirming they're likely using the same body as before, and it looks like they're using the same potentially flaky material as before since they didn't say anything about updated suit material.

Only half decent thing on this release is the diorama and head sculpt, everything else is half baked and will become outdated in the next year when InArt drops theirs (hopefully). Hell, its outdated now, the 1.0 looks better.

omg March 2025 release 😭
Hope it appears on OSK soon, even though its gonna be yrs before release it feels like ..

Not sure how early of a prototype this is. @Aybaig told us months ago around the time InArt revealed their Cavill that he knew the ppl who were working on this and to expect the release at the end of the year which came to be true. The thing is, most ppl on this forum accused them of making false statements b/c they couldn’t share their proof. Just that the artists involved were friends of theirs if I'm not mistaken and folks here didn't like that as valid reason to post that info :lol

I believe he also mentioned an Armored Batman 2.0 but can't remember if he said anything about Superman.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a DX/Artisan BvS Wonder Woman either

EDIT: sounds like HT BvS Superman 2.0 is coming with a sculpt from a custom artist based on Aybaig's post further below. Will be interesting to see how it stacks up to InArt's since they have that one now as go-by if you will.
Ah I see now. Either way there is time for some fixes but as of right now it looks fine to me and an upgrade to the 1.0. Now that we know the line is getting updated figures that is actually awesome, I can even see an updated Knightmare Batman being possible.

By the time this releases we'll be preordering the Batman: Brave And The Bold version. The turn around on this is insane, and that's assuming it actually releases in March 2025.

Not sure how early of a prototype this is. @Aybaig told us months ago around the time InArt revealed their Cavill that he knew the ppl who were working on this and to expect the release at the end of the year which came to be true. The thing is, most ppl on this forum accused them of making false statements b/c they couldn’t share their proof. Just that the artists involved were friends of theirs if I'm not mistaken and folks here didn't like that as valid reason to post that info :lol

I believe he also mentioned an Armored Batman 2.0 but can't remember if he said anything about Superman.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a DX/Artisan BvS Wonder Woman either

EDIT: sounds like HT BvS Superman 2.0 is coming with a sculpt from a custom artist based on Aybaig's post further below. Will be interesting to see how it stacks up to InArt's since they have that one now as go-by if you will.
ARMORED BATMAN 2.0????????????

That head sculpt is creepy weird. It has a dead look in the eyes like a CGI rendering or a de-aged face.

I have the other two BVS and SS versions, which have always been cool figures in my collection, but I can't decide if I really need to add a third. I'm not sure if a bigger, beefier Batman is necessarily better than the previous versions which were pretty huge to begin with.

VideoCapture_20231212-001334.jpg
VideoCapture_20231212-001320.jpg
VideoCapture_20231212-001310.jpg

Back