Hot Toys Back to the Future Part III - 1/6th scale Doc Brown MMS617

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish HT would take a cue from Cocoboloboy with those clear acrylic posts in back. It's just so much cleaner and nicer looking that those ugly posts they use.

Will take a better pic when I pose up BTTF3 Marty too. But finally got around to posing up the BTTF3 Doc Brown. I'm terrible with accessories and poses, so putting on the coat, gun belt, and watch chain took ages. Then trying to replicate his iconic pose from early in the movie took ages too and still can't get it quite right. Either way, glad to finally get around to doing it! Hopefully do Marty tomorrow!

20240107_214155b.jpg

i dont own any future figures, but these set look unique esp the outfits in both doc and mcfly. are the hats glued on and do the heads look like HT indy so the hat fits?

will you guys foresee these 2 being on discount soon? They arent sold out yet and the ironmens are on discounts.

i dont own any future figures, but these set look unique esp the outfits in both doc and mcfly. are the hats glued on and do the heads look like HT indy so the hat fits?

will you guys foresee these 2 being on discount soon? They arent sold out yet and the ironmens are on discounts.

You can't remove the hats. They're part of the sculpt.

I actually prefer the blazer look.
The Hill Valley Festival is very memorable to me and one of the most significant scenes of the movie.
The wild blacksmith is cool but I like when Doc scrubs up and goes all romantic.

InArt would definitely have given us the clock as a diorama piece- but I guess I can just make a small poster of it as a backdrop.
Dan Chung has one for sale pretty cheap that looks great and is the right scale.

http://www.custom-figures.com/shop/?product=16-scale-tower-clock-12-inches-diameter

Dan Chung has one for sale pretty cheap…
Yeah, until I add shipping to the uk and then pay an ass-load of customs & VAT fees.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

HT love throwing in random, crappy cardboard backgrounds but they couldn’t do it here where I may have actually appreciated it.

Not sure if I like the stern expression. Doesn’t fit as well for Doc side from a few scenes if you ask me.

Back