1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day very soon people will realize they should be using the phrase "Hot Toys quality" sarcastically.

It's a strange phrase. Sure they were trailblazers etc and they hold a high standard for the most part but there are often things just as wrong with their products as with any other company.

Hi all,

Long time lurker first time poster blah blah.... I just bought this Bad boy recently but I am concerned about the soft rubber rotting. Anyone tried mod podge yet? It should help right?

I was planning to get v1 back in the box when v2 arrived, but they actually look surprisingly good together. One bend over and the new one... well, does the best only thing he can do.
39ede0c74a044c0c23a88dcf503a81b1.jpg

I finally opened mine last night. Overall, I love the look of the figure. My main gripe is the lack of articulation. I'm a bit concerned about the rubber around the mouth, but my ED-209 is still fine so far so I guess I'll just see what happens. I wish they would have included more accessories--an egg or facehugger would have been nice. I hope they continue the line with updated Big Chap, Dog Alien, and Predalien figures.

I was planning to get v1 back in the box when v2 arrived, but they actually look surprisingly good together. One bend over and the new one... well, does the best only thing he can do.
39ede0c74a044c0c23a88dcf503a81b1.jpg

its flexible tail is about the best thing that figure can do! Nice collection btw and great Bishop custom.

Damn this is really sad reading about the rubber jaw and especially seeing that last pic has me frightened. I was really on the fence with this figure because I've always wanted an Alien warrior in my collection but man unless I can find an awesome holiday coupon or they decide to lower the price I may wait for a while =(

Back