1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this is really sad reading about the rubber jaw and especially seeing that last pic has me frightened. I was really on the fence with this figure because I've always wanted an Alien warrior in my collection but man unless I can find an awesome holiday coupon or they decide to lower the price I may wait for a while =(

If you don't use the inner mouth it will probably be ok. He looks pretty good except from the lack of articulation... but I do agree that the price is outrageous.

He looks pretty good except from the lack of articulation...
articulation is nice :lol

alien002_zpsqpmbluby.jpg~original

alien009_zpsxriqbpb9.jpg~original

damn the sculpt is so cheap and ugly.

Step 1: Don't buy this figure.

This guy is faaar from perfect, BUT displayed it still is the best looking HT Xenomorph in my opinion. Maybe even by far as the old ones are quite troubled. I think it should have been much better and cheaper than it is, but I could still not not buy this guy...
ebde1e5ac034e9f07fab599235f4d223.jpg
c4e45443efd33e3a91e2afc44325f3da.jpg

Last edited:
This guy is faaar from perfect, BUT displayed it still is the best looking HT Xenomorph in my opinion. Maybe even by far as the old ones are quite troubled. I think it should have been much better and cheaper than it is, but I could still not not buy this guy...

Damn your Fury 161 Ripley looks amazing ! Now I want HT to make one :rotfl Great work :clap

I fully agreed that it is by far the best looking alien figure. I recently gotten the Neca 1/4 Big Chap which seems to have gotten heaps of praise, but I was frankly a little underwhelmed when it arrived. It kinda flat looking imho. This alien warrior however, wowed me with its sculpt and paint app when I first saw it. The articulation is disappointing of course but you could still make some nice poses with it.

:lol

This posing demo basically amounts to turning him at the waist, widening his legs .2 centimetres, bending his knees fractionally, moving his tail...and that's amazing?

amazing is a very overrated word nowadays, everything is amazing to the internet generation.

How to Pose Your Alien Warrior:

1. Remove your statue from the box.

2. Place on shelf.

3. Count off the days before your statue spontaneously breaks down.

:panic:

Just not particularly arsed with these older licenses anymore are they. No interest in correcting old mistakes, no interest in revolutionising here. I'd give exception to the articulation on Robocop and ED-209 which was above and beyond what I expected. Same old degrading materials though.

Been considering getting this figure for a while, I have Ripley on PO so I want a Alien to go with her, the articulation on this sucks which is putting me off some, no egg included is bothersome too, the lack of hands is also annoying but rotting rubber is this quickly after release is just a joke. The figure does look real good sculpt and paint wise so its a shame, maybe if this goes clearance by the time Ripley releases I would consider it but I'd rather hold out for another release.

Unbelievable. HT dropped Alien/Terminator like a hot potato once they got the Star Wars license. This used to be their bread-and-butter.

My original HT Big Chap still shows no signs of problems. Glad I kept it and skipped this one. I just had a feeling this was a cash grab.

Back