1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Gamora yesterday and no troubles here with joints, arms or other stuff, yet... She looks good, not much life in that face though. On the box she's sporting a nice smile, but not on the figure itself. Kind of a dead facial expression, which is a shame. If you pose her in an action type stance, it seems she is just staring emotionless to her invisible attacker. The hair is a little messed up, with hairs sticking out and standing straight up. The booklet says you gotta aply hairgel :lol bit I will leave that to my wife, who has more experience with that with her Barbies haha. Also, might feel a little bit strange as a grown man putting hairproducts on a toy and trying to do her hair.
She looks great next to Star Lord, now the waiting begins for Rocket and Groot, which will probably get here in July.

I'm new here
these 2 are my first Hot Toys

Gamora & Starlord-3.jpg

Finally opened up my Gamora that I got last week. No problems out of the box and the hair actually looks really good so didn't have to do much at all to change it. Was very careful switching out the hands though. Better to be safe than sorry.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

^ Nice photo, she looks good. Such a shame about the arm issue, gonna have to be a museum pose when I get her. Hopefully mine should be making an appearance sometime this week! :pray:

I keep waffling on her and the other GOTG, I think i'm finally pulling the trigger on her cause of a 20 dollar off code.

Anyone else have a Gamora with different color arms?

I didn't notice it during my initial once over of the figure (was concentrating on the condition of the rubber arms......ha.ha.), but when I had to adjust one of the wrist gauntlets after I got it home, I noticed it. The right arm has more of a goldish tone to the green than the left, which has the accurate color to the face and chest. From a distance it's less noticeable, but when you're looking directly at the figure, you can see it. You can see even more so from the back.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

New arrival :yess:

View attachment 188299

Fantastic looking figure, great head sculpt - I really like her...but those arms :horror are the stuff of nightmares! :gah: No fancy poses for this figure I'm afraid :(

Back