1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Received Gamora, happy with the purchase even tho there was a flaw (see picture, left elbow). Purchased it second hand. Not bad $143 shipped after the 15% off eBay coupon.
20180404_213055.jpg

Finally got her! Her left elbow gets a weird white spot when bent even just a little =(, the other side doesn't have this though. I'll take pics of it later.
22365498_10210183314767742_8890259385625750102_n.jpg

Does it look like the picture I just posted above? How's your figure holding up?

Way late to this party but very happy to finally have this one... always felt she looked uncannily real...

G 18.jpg

G 19.jpg

G COMP 1.jpg

eBay, China seller. $208 shipped using the 15% eBay cash back ($177 after cashback).

China seller not have it instock. ...found another on eBay for $165 shipped.

Received Gamora, Purchased it second hand. Not bad $143 shipped after the 15% off eBay coupon.

How many times did you cancel and rebuy this figure? :lol

You got a great price in the end that's for sure.

Thank you, and thank you!!! I really do love this figure. Not sure now why I was trying to stay away. Oh yeah -- because now I'm getting all of them. It's actually Yondu's fault :lol

If they make Nebula I would have to get a Gamora to pair them up but until that happens I probably will pass barring an insane sale.

I hope they make Nebula. SDCC possibly? If not, then certainly by IW2... after all, she said she's going to kill Thanos, and I'm pretty certain she will have a big part in his demise.

Yep, as all things do, Gamora will likely go back to where she's been for years once the new one surfaces. But if you like a sexier outfit for her, the original is the way to go. I'm not too crazy about her rock-n-roll outfit. But they may get her coloring right.

Current Drax will die if the new Drax addresses the body issues... but if its the same body with only blue pants then I imagine people would want the old Drax with 2 pairs of pants.

Anyone have her for sale? Recently got a few of the Vol. 1 figures and now just need her to complete it. PM me if you do and we can work something out.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys ? MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

And i just realized from those Captain Marvel pictures, that this is the costume shes wearing in Endgame so you need the old figure

Yep, as all things do, Gamora will likely go back to where she's been for years once the new one surfaces. But if you like a sexier outfit for her, the original is the way to go. I'm not too crazy about her rock-n-roll outfit. But they may get her coloring right.

Current Drax will die if the new Drax addresses the body issues... but if its the same body with only blue pants then I imagine people would want the old Drax with 2 pairs of pants.

There's a new Drax? :wink1:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys ? MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Picked this up last week, as I'm tired of Hot Toys scratching their asses over the GotG Vol. 2 version.

She arrived today.

o8IsLOSl.jpg

She's gorgeous.

qUNBWK6l.jpg

Tossed the crotch-grabber away, she poses better like this.

Didn't have to futz her hair either, which was nice.

Back