1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea where I can order this at a reasonable price? I can't find one cheaper than 260 EUR.

You actually watch the full video though and the guys says that he was bending the arm in the direction the manual says not to. I mean, it sucks that it snapped like that, but if there is a warning about this in the manual, you are wise to follow it.

I wanted to give her a pose similar to the King/Gladiator Hulk PFs where she'd rest her sword on her shoulder but I feel like that's even out of the question with her... I don't even know if she even get her arm/hand to rest on her waist... :dunno

3002212-king-hulk-008.jpg

I wanted to give her a pose similar to the King/Gladiator Hulk PFs where she'd rest her sword on her shoulder but I feel like that's even out of the question with her... I don't even know if she even get her arm/hand to rest on her waist...]
A common problem with the female bodies I think. The elbow joint is a little too low. Well that's at least the case with TWS Widow :dunno
Would be nice to get that pose though. You should get an axe for her too :lol

This says shipping May-June. I do hope it's May. I would love to have her with SL. Especially since I didn't have to pay for her.

A word of advice: Lubricate from time to time the rubber. I heard that if you apply rubber lubrication or a liquid that hydrates it, it can prevent it from getting dry and deteriorate.

What brand of Lubricant do you use?

Back