1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed with the museum pose, that's how most of mine are displayed anyway. Has anyone ordered her from CDUK? I have one payment to make. There has been no email from them though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Great pic...that's how I'll be posing her - when I can find the space to display her that is! :)

thanks! she really does display really nice if you are fine w/ the museum pose... which i personally like and don't see this needing to go crazy dynamic.

Mine was paid up front, and sent out 15th May.

I only have one pre-order with Lee that's on layaway. Looking at the info page it says he'll send an email to say when it's in stock.

So maybe he's awaiting more stock?

Wow, I didn't realise he had it that soon. I'll pay it towards the end of the month and hopefully get it sent out. I hope he hasn't ran out of stock :pray: I think I have about £27 outstanding.

The info page says you have to pay off the layaway within four months of the product coming into stock. But if you didn't receive an email, it might be best to send one to Lee just to make sure everything's still on course.

Good call, I have sent an email. I have no reason to believe anything will be wrong, Lee is usually top class.

thanks! she really does display really nice if you are fine w/ the museum pose... which i personally like and don't see this needing to go crazy dynamic.

Sure does, she looks great in the pics I've seen on here. All my figures are in museum poses so she'll be fine!! Dynamic poses are great and look cool...but they can also take up a lot of space - which I don't have atm!

Now Rocket and Groot are shipping to join my Star Lord, I think it is only a matter of weeks before I cave and order Gamora. Hopefully a code will appear just in time to help me out...

Now Rocket and Groot are shipping to join my Star Lord, I think it is only a matter of weeks before I cave and order Gamora. Hopefully a code will appear just in time to help me out...

Agreed! There's the monthly $20 coupon code you can use now but I have a feeling we may see double points, etc on this soon.

Agreed! There's the monthly $20 coupon code you can use now but I have a feeling we may see double points, etc on this soon.

I think so too, I am hoping for a new 20% off selection to include Gamora soon. She's not as high on my list as others but it is most likely going to happen. Just need a Drax PO then...

Never won anything before from SSC, but today I won a Gamora, already had Star-Lord & Rocket/Groot so looks like I'll just need Drax to complete the set.

Congrats on the win!

My Gamora came this week and she's an absolute beauty! The sculpt is soot on and the costume is great.
My only complaint is that the folded blade doesn't fit in the sheath properly. Is this a common problem?

I'll put some photos up soon.

Better late than never, here are some camera phone pictures of the gorgeous Gamora.

WP_20150725_005.jpg

WP_20150725_010.jpg

And some group shots in tribute to the scene on Xandar :yess:

WP_20150725_014.jpg

WP_20150725_015.jpg

^ Nice pics :clap

Can't wait to have the full GOTG line up!! :yess:

Hi guys, thinking of picking this figure up and I understand that the arms should not be bended at all to avoid future problems. However, do you think the rubber itself is prone to have deterioration problem (cracks, etc) over time even on museum pose?

I've never had a rubber figure before hence my question. Thank you in advance if anyone can give any advices!

I am in payment 2 of 3 now, rocket came yesterday, going to wait a little bit longer to get groot since he is not on flexi pay plan. Probably order him at the end of september

Hi guys, thinking of picking this figure up and I understand that the arms should not be bended at all to avoid future problems. However, do you think the rubber itself is prone to have deterioration problem (cracks, etc) over time even on museum pose?

I've never had a rubber figure before hence my question. Thank you in advance if anyone can give any advices!
So far, there is nothing wrong with mine and I've had her since she came out. I've never bent the arms. It's been strictly a museum pose.

Back