1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

^^ :lol I take it this one you'll be opening...? [emoji6]

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

While we're talking about figures we want I really want Yondu. Even cooler if his mohawk could light up. Sadly I think getting him is very unlikely.

From the Kingdom Come Exhibition in Bangkok.

gamorafig.jpg

WTH happened to her face?
She looks like Erykah Badu now.

I hope that is a bad picture, her head looks all elongated now.

Yeah, really bad lighting on everything.

It looks like she's balding. :cuckoo:

..the heck is that? :horror

That is NOT the same figure they showed us at SDCC

That forehead... You could land a 747 on it. I hope this isn't final :(

I think this is just a bad photo really. Whoever posed these figures did a pretty piss poor job.

That....looks.....horrendous. Um yeah. That looks bad

I think it's bad lighting and bad pose.

There's no way they changed the sculpt. They had it nailed the first time.

Lighting and bad poses can't make the forehead look THAT much bigger than it really is, though.... :( Especially with dark hair like that.

Back