1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh... when I first saw it, I thought, ‘Alright! They are doing a 1950s Part 1 Doc!!’
Oh well...

anybody got any news on this one? supposed to be out soon according to sideshows page

Did you get any type of notification via email? I am still debating if I still want this one. It feels like an eternity since I pre ordered.

It hasnt even released in HK yet, so definitely not going to make Sept I think. Sideshow always get their stock a month after HK release at the earliest!

46ad2c3e83b0d1467dc4597ddcd8d968.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Still can't decide if I want this figure or the one from the first movie. That outfit feels a lot more iconic, but the likeness isn't quite as good and without a Doc or Delorean I'm not sure it be all that interesting to look at. I guess with the BTTF2 Marty you could at least have him on the hoverboard for a more interesting display...

Still can't decide if I want this figure or the one from the first movie. That outfit feels a lot more iconic, but the likeness isn't quite as good and without a Doc or Delorean I'm not sure it be all that interesting to look at. I guess with the BTTF2 Marty you could at least have him on the hoverboard for a more interesting display...

Its still interesting to look at but yeah, could still use a Doc

20170801_212641.jpg

The sculpt of the first release isn't all that great, but the outfit makes up for it.

Until Hot Toys change their schedule there has been no delay, as usual it's just Sideshow being too optimistic with their estimates. Still has till the last day of this month to meet the Q3 target in Hong Kong and that would put it on course for November with SS.

Woohoo!!! Marty just released in HK today!! Hot Toys have their final product album up on their Facebook page as they usually do for each new release. Looking forward to getting him!

On closer inspection of those photos, I have to say I find something a little off with the head sculpt! Especially with the cap on! Cap looks a bit too small, and the eyes look somehow off to me.....hopefully it's better in hand.

01.jpg

Yea there's definitely something throwing me off about this figure. I'm still gonna get it of course, but yea seems a little off, head too big/hair too dark? Not sure what it is. Wish they lightened the sleeves on the jacket as well, nearly black. He almost reminds me of the Telltale video game version of Marty instead.

This is one of my favorite pics from that album though
22730313_10154982534617344_7453979073657263764_n.jpg

Back