1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e2a201c25c7e74a414c7f4cf884bffc2.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yea that picture above is one of the best, probably some lighting or posing thats making things look different. I want to go with the poster pose once I get both Marty & Doc in, going to have to figure something out with those accessories though because there are so many iconic ones to choose from, hoverboard/pepsi/nike mag container/newspaper

Count me in on one of those who think the head is a bit off. It's not a deal breaker though. I still think it looks more faithful to Fox than the first figure.

It lost something from prototype to finished product but it still looks good to me. People on facebook are tearing it apart but lots of them are trolls who didn't intend to buy it nor buy any Hot Toys, so you can't really judge people's opinions on there. It's what people say on here do I actually believe.

I just got my Hot Toys Delorean from BBTS yesterday, bought my brother one for Christmas too before the price increased 60 bucks, now they're sold out. I was going to use this Marty with it but I just decided to get the part 1 version but I was having a hell of a time finding one for a good price. Finally found a new one on ebay and won the auction for 250. which is a good deal considering most are over 300+ now. It's the exclusive with the guitar, so that's a plus.

Still getting this one though!

I placed my order for this a few months back, but there's something underwhelming about this final product.

Part 2 is my favorite of the trilogy and I would've gotten this figure regardless, but I definitely think it's an issue where the huge lead time affects the excitement, and hell, I waited 10 months before I placed my order.

That and the Mattel logo seems to have disappeared, so undoubtedly the Hover Board name is off, and I'm sure there are no Nike or AIR MAG logos on the shoes. That kind of thing really sours me on it. I have my IDM set, but never assembled it and have since lost the stickers. I reached out to Corrose a few weeks back to see if he could print more stickers, but haven't heard back.

I'm glad they've finally to finally knock off one of my Most Wanted, but the fact that it's not the whole package is giving me pause.

It lost something from prototype to finished product but it still looks good to me. People on facebook are tearing it apart but lots of them are trolls who didn't intend to buy it nor buy any Hot Toys, so you can't really judge people's opinions on there. It's what people say on here do I actually believe.

I just got my Hot Toys Delorean from BBTS yesterday, bought my brother one for Christmas too before the price increased 60 bucks, now they're sold out. I was going to use this Marty with it but I just decided to get the part 1 version but I was having a hell of a time finding one for a good price. Finally found a new one on ebay and won the auction for 250. which is a good deal considering most are over 300+ now. It's the exclusive with the guitar, so that's a plus.

Still getting this one though!

I'd been looking for a Delorean thinking they won't ever release the BTTF2 version they've shown. But here it is again in Marty's promo pics so maybe there's still some hope for it.

By the way, your name and photo cracked me up so much I choked on my drink. :rotfl

I'd been looking for a Delorean thinking they won't ever release the BTTF2 version they've shown. But here it is again in Marty's promo pics so maybe there's still some hope for it.

By the way, your name and photo cracked me up so much I choked on my drink. :rotfl

Yeah, I was waiting on the part II version as well but I really wanted the Part I version too and I guess my wife got tired of hearing me talk about it and just went a head and got it for my birthday. My brother came over, prob messed around with it for an hour or so, so I decided to surprise him and got him one for his Christmas

After I bought his, I checked a couple hours later and the price went up from 689 to 750 lol. Then they sold out. BBTS was taking advantage of the added interest I guess.

. Still plan on getting the Part II version though, just the thought of both of them next to each other on my Coffee Table in my den is worth the price of admission!

Glad the name got a laugh out of you!! hahaha!!

Well that’s disappointing, I was hoping they were actually going to improve the sculpt from the prototype. Not too encouraging for Doc to get fixed either. Oh well, just saved some money I guess :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also I see they didn’t get any of the brand licensing worked out to use. Also who thought it would be a good idea to have his eyes looking off to the side?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh, not liking this revised sculpt at all. It's not only generic as hell but actually kind of weird looking now too. Lol. And then you have those skinny arms on the jacket which aren't helping matters...

I placed my order for this a few months back, but there's something underwhelming about this final product.

Part 2 is my favorite of the trilogy and I would've gotten this figure regardless, but I definitely think it's an issue where the huge lead time affects the excitement, and hell, I waited 10 months before I placed my order.

That and the Mattel logo seems to have disappeared, so undoubtedly the Hover Board name is off, and I'm sure there are no Nike or AIR MAG logos on the shoes. That kind of thing really sours me on it. I have my IDM set, but never assembled it and have since lost the stickers. I reached out to Corrose a few weeks back to see if he could print more stickers, but haven't heard back.

I'm glad they've finally to finally knock off one of my Most Wanted, but the fact that it's not the whole package is giving me pause.
I'm sure someone will offer decals.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Need more pics before I make a decision so far sculpt seems different and a little off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back