1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly certain Hot Toys have never cancelled a release they took pre-orders for. This figure isn't even supposed to release until between July and September going by the Sideshow page.
I'm still waiting on terminator Exo. It's been back ordered for months.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

If you mean the figure from Genisys it was shown in the upcoming releases but its not actually out yet.
When I pre ordered it it was supposed to be shipped last November. I keep getting emails saying it's delayed and delayed. This is the longest one I've had to wait for so far.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Joining
Ripley
Bat mobile
And everything else not Marvel , DC or SW related and in theaters , about to be in theaters, or just in theaters.

Or Iron Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delayed by HT? They had it estimated for Q3 2017 for the last few months I thought.

I hope these alt outfits come with the 2015 figures and arent seperate releases. Or is this just one of those display only things that will never make it to pre order?

20108279_1832105120139137_8449050989181721995_n.jpg

I saw these also in a video posted that showed all of HT's offerings at SDCC.

Wonder if they will be included with the existing figures, or are separate figures?

...and HT would lose the chance to do 2 separate releases...? [emoji23][emoji23]

After the Jedi Luke/Endor Luke thing who knows! :lol Hopefully they have decided to throw in some more accessories for them both, but this is Hot Toys, so it's anyone's guess! :huh

So, just to clarify, this latest Doc Brown is from Part 2 and this is not an outfit he wore in the first film?

Back