1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

What method did you use for the hair, needle felting?

simply amazing work.

heres hoping you make a 2nd run.:pray:

The only problem with monkeys heads is it leaves you wanting more :)

So you just glued each hair on there one by one?

That looks insane man! Have you thought about making the eyes a little more visible? Would be utterly perfect!

Wow amazing figure! Stunning work!

If you guys remember, my laughing Joker had the small paint chips on the neck and the neck adapter didn't fit on my TT for some reason, but Zack was more than willing to fix these things up for free and I sent it off back to him. Just want to give a shout out to a great guy for being an excellent business man. :)

Thanks man, I've got the new neck adapter ready and waiting. It'll ship back out the day after I get it, so you won't be with out for too long. :)

Cool man. Thank you. :) I sent it out the day after I asked for that shipping info so you should get it soon.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be done (or very close to done) with ALL of the heads that have been paid for (original and laughing, resized, ALL of them) by the end of April.

By the beginning of June, I would like to be able to move on to other projects. Therefore I am putting the deadline to receive payment in full from anyone who has not yet paid for their head(s) at April 30th. Anyone who has not paid by that date will forfeit their spot and I will give those spots to one of the people patiently waiting on the waitlist.

I am putting this up now to give everyone enough time to plan ahead should they need to and get their funds together. If anyone has ANY questions about this, please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer them.

Paid in Full fo this one too , :yess: Now the wait begins :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: Thanks Zack i can't F'n wait
for both of your masterpieces :hi5:

Took a couple more shots after reworking the hair a bit :)

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

The hair looks 2 dry, take a spray bottel with water and wet the hair, add gell or sumtin and style with your fingers and then use a toothpick to thin out the strands of hair.

Wet the hair then use hair gel, once you apply the gel you'll need to very gently comb it through, and use tooth pick to separate the strands, then let that dry over night. Then add just a tiny bit of oil just to give it that greasy look.

Unfortunately I've not found anything that styles and holds mohair in place permanently. I'm thinking I might try a starch spray for clothing since mohair is what wool clothing is made from, and acts more like a fabric then human hair. Anyway, I hope that helps.

I know this was an older post and you may have found a solution but if you want a PERMANENT style - then you can use a clear polyurethane. takes some practice and you have to work fast but it works pretty well. You only get one shot though :lol Never tried to strip it out but it may be possible.

I agree Dane you really got to get in there with some more gel or babyoil and get it to look wetter/more slick.

Gregg killed it with the paint though.

Back