1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

^^^ Regarding the hair: Have you tried the water and paint-brush trick yet?

^^^ Regarding the hair: Have you tried the water and paint-brush trick yet?

I did actually, thanks Mag! I'm just having a hard time getting the hair into the neat little groups of strands like Zack's, especially around the hairline.

my joker waiting for his head to arrive. :pray:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl mine patiently waits the same way.

Heads shipping this week:

Drjedisith
Gypsycatcha
Eightsamuri

Next week:

Mr EcKo
Laz93rx7
Addicted 2 Collecting
Urascal

And everyone else not on the page 1 list.

WOW..... That was great....
Monkey, put me down for one head... i want it =)
Please, send me the shipping cost to Brazil in MP and your paypal account for the transfer.

Tks a lot!
Silver

Thats great news monkey. Quick question regarding the hair. I know its been mentioned numerous times that you apply baby oil to the hair and touch it up now and then. Do you use anything else other than oil, any other hair products?
Im going to start a custom 1:1 scale bank robber joker and want to grease the hair up quite a bit.... you never tried a wax type product?

Thanks

Thats great news monkey. Quick question regarding the hair. I know its been mentioned numerous times that you apply baby oil to the hair and touch it up now and then. Do you use anything else other than oil, any other hair products?
Im going to start a custom 1:1 scale bank robber joker and want to grease the hair up quite a bit.... you never tried a wax type product?

Thanks

I'd only mess with the hair if it really needs it, I think people are going a little overboard with the oil. You might just want to do what Maglor did and use a little bit of water with a paint brush. As far as the 1:1 scale I'd stick to hair products there are greases that are made for human hair. Check at beauty supply stores.

Just a reminder, only 7 spots left! Payment deadline is this coming Sunday May 15th, after that Joker heads will no longer be available.

So everyone know things are coming along nicely with your heads, but I'm going to need a couple extra days to finish things up. So this coming Monday will be the ship day for all the heads I'm working on, sorry for the minor delay. I just want them all to look good, thanks.

Back