1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

Wow that is great service and shows that you care about your customers. :) I'll let you know next week.

Unfortunately the neck socket provided doesn't sit on the ball joint properly (it falls off with next to no effort) and I don't have an extra laying around so I couldn't tilt the head down when taking these 2 pics, but I got the head sculpt and put him on a regular TT since I thought the narrow still looked oversized and I think the size looks much better here. :) Unfortunately I don't have one of those advanced TT bods to test it out on.

DSCN0226.jpg

Size looks just right here.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a Standard and an Advanced True Type (besides the add-on leg plates).

The shape of the shoulders is different, biceps are more muscular, forearms are detailed

There is actually plenty of difference in person between standard and advanced TT

The shape of the shoulders is different, biceps are more muscular, forearms are detailed

There is actually plenty of difference in person between standard and advanced TT

Yep that's what I see too.

So are the shoulders really the identical width then?

No the standard TT has the widest shoulders - they kind of jut out unnaturally a bit.

I think Kato E likes to use the Advance TT when making his clothing. I guess the Advance is the better bod overall, but I'm more than happy with what I have for this sculpt. :)

I can't wait to get mine!!!!!!!!! This is the best Joker sculpt out there, no question!

Yep im itching to get mine too. Any news when the second batch is beeing posted monkey?

Strange that they would model the TT on the right after Mechaneck.

cimg8078.jpg

That's why I generally prefer a headsculpt without a sculpted neck and to use the HT neck adapter. However, the sculpted neck works great with Joker because of all the layers.

That's why I generally prefer a headsculpt without a sculpted neck and to use the HT neck adapter. However, the sculpted neck works great with Joker because of all the layers.

I rarely have an issue with the TT giraffe neck, it just looks ridiculous on the nude body.

But yeah the longer neck works better on the Joker so it doesn't look like he's wearing a turtleneck.

Also joker need's a sculpted neck to show the edges of his face makeup fade away around his neck area.

Yes progress is being made sorry for the lack of updates in here. As most of you know things have been crazy for me over the past few weeks. I ask for patience as finish things up, thank you. :peace

Back