1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyrobotmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay guys, here's the thread for the laughing sculpt. These are the newest pictures:

laughingheadsizedownonbody002.jpg

laughingheadsizedownonbody003.jpg

laughingheadsizedownonbody004.jpg

laughingjoker003.jpg

laughingjoker005.jpg

laughingjoker004.jpg

The cost on this will be $126.00 + shipping (the $6.00 more than the previous custom sculpt is to cover paypal fees I did not account for the first time around). PM me and I'll let you know how much shipping is going to be to your location. The heads will ship in order of when payment is received. I will be working on these in conjunction with the original sculpt. I am limiting this to a 30 head run right now and the interest list goes as follows:

* Names in bold are paid and names in bold red are shipped. The numbers following the names are the order of payment. Names in Green are being worked on.*

1.) Ryu (#2)
2.) kl241
3.) cokebabies (#3)
4.) Kenobiobi (#7)
5.) Lord Vicious (#8)
6.) Drjedisith (#5) Shipping all heads at once.
7.) urascal (#18)
8.) Gypsycatcha (#16)
9.) Hhhaney1234 (#10)
10.) Commtech (#4)
11.) Silverwolf
12.) EighthSamurai (#13)
13.) Laz93RX7 (#15)
14.) LChinoz (#9)
15.) zickjosiahs
16.) carbo-fation (#11)
17.) EKT (#6)
18.) Manticore72c (#1)
19.) Mr. EcKo (#14)
20.) cr0w (#12)
21.) addicted 2 collecting (#17)

If you are on the list and would like to be removed, PLEASE let me know. Also, if you would like to be added, comment or PM me. Furthermore, if I am out of spots, but you are interested, please PM me and I will put you on a waitlist and let you know if anyone is removed from the official list. Any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

:rock :rock :rock :rock

27 already! Congrats Monkey! :hi5:

Still in, I'll arrange payment ASAP. Should be quick. The head is incredible, can't believe you tweaked it so well so fast. :rock

Put me down for 2 please.

Nevermind i am on the list, thanx!

Put me down Monkeyrobotmaster!

I have to figure out what body I'm going to put this on. This might replace the DX head.

If I receive the head and still haven't figured it out, for the time being I'll just carry it around with me to scare kids when their parents aren't looking.

I have to figure out what body I'm going to put this on. This might replace the DX head.

If I receive the head and still haven't figured it out, for the time being I'll just carry it around with me to scare kids when their parents aren't looking.

Fantastic!!!! :lol

awesome work! Where the hell did you come from with all this great stuff.

Do you have plans to do any other characters?

I came from Florida :) I've been making art since I was around the age of three. I've been collecting for a long time, but just recently decided to start making my own heads because most of the really good custom stuff was out of my price range, and it just bugged me.

And yeah I have a to do list that has Daniel Craig 007, Jim Gordon TDK,and Johnathan Crane/Scarecrow BB. Not sure what I'll do after those though.

I came from Florida :) I've been making art since I was around the age of three. I've been collecting for a long time, but just recently decided to start making my own heads because most of the really good custom stuff was out of my price range, and it just bugged me.

And yeah I have a to do list that has Daniel Craig 007, Jim Gordon TDK,and Johnathan Crane/Scarecrow BB. Not sure what I'll do after those though.

First of all, the laughing headsculpt looks fantastic. Congrats! Still very shocked here how fast you've done all these mods here and there plus how fast you've sculpted the whole head. Plus how good you've nailed on both heads the likeness of heath ledger.

And the fact you're making all these heads available for us for that price is really really amazing. Thank god there are some artists who thinks that those prices which showed in the last time, are just ridicilous. Thanks for giving the others who can't afford 1k or 800$ for just a head the chance to have something out of this world!

And thanks for putting me in the list :)
Hopefully it won't be that much until i will have the money as I'm right now out of money :D

Oh and btw, how about a Christian Bale Bruce Wayne from Begins as your next project? :monkey3

First of all, the laughing headsculpt looks fantastic. Congrats! Still very shocked here how fast you've done all these mods here and there plus how fast you've sculpted the whole head. Plus how good you've nailed on both heads the likeness of heath ledger.

And the fact you're making all these heads available for us for that price is really really amazing. Thank god there are some artists who thinks that those prices which showed in the last time, are just ridicilous. Thanks for giving the others who can't afford 1k or 800$ for just a head the chance to have something out of this world!

And thanks for putting me in the list :)
Hopefully it won't be that much until i will have the money as I'm right now out of money :D

Oh and btw, how about a Christian Bale Bruce Wayne from Begins as your next project? :monkey3

Thanks man, a Bale head may come at some point. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Thanks for adding me to the list Zack

It truely is a superb sculpt which really has captured the likeness and essence of that interrogation scene

I will get payment to you as soon as I can buddy :clap

Thanks for adding me to the list Zack

It truely is a superb sculpt which really has captured the likeness and essence of that interrogation scene

I will get payment to you as soon as I can buddy :clap

Thanks bud, sounds good.

I appreciate all the feed back from everyone, very helpful. :hi5: :1-1:

I desperately cant wait to see this with hair

Back