1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

There's quite a bit of gel in there, but I'll reapply the baby oil and see if that helps some :rock

how goes the progress with the heads monkey?

I snapped a few quick pics of my sculpt, and figured I'd throw them up for anyone still anticipating theirs. Nothing fancy here, just a few snaps in the case.

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

With Flash:
IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

The sculpt blows me away in person. I used to love the BR sculpt, but now......:lol

Just a quick update for everyone, I'm having to order more (again) I should have it within 5 business days. Everything is still on track for being finished at the end of the month, thanks.

There's quite a bit of gel in there, but I'll reapply the baby oil and see if that helps some :rock

I find that water and a paint brush are all that is needed. That's all I used on both my MRM heads.

Great piece of art MONKEY "we're not worthy. we're not worthy." When i final get my set up the way i want at home i plan to have this guy hanging from a shelf upside down in his whole attire.

100_1511.jpg

100_1507.jpg

Monkey also did some work on the bank robber joker. And I am in a work in progress with this Nurse joker. blanning on making latex arms sleves that look real to hide the joints. I cut the orginal neck and put on the true type eck. looks much better in my opinion the Hot Toys sculpted the necks too long.

100_1487.jpg

100_1495.jpg

Last edited:

Today is the deadline for payment on the rest of the heads, if by the end of the day payment has not been received the spots left will go up for grabs. If none of the spots are paid for by Sunday, May 15th they'll no longer be available to anyone.

All heads that have been paid for will begin shipping this week (Monday), and all will be in the mail by Wednesday, May 11th.

Any heads paid for after today I will begin work on immediately upon receiving payment.

I hope I have made this clear, but if anyone has any questions PM me, thanks.

Zack

Paypal info: [email protected]
Please send as gift or tack on a few more dollars for fees.

9 Spots are now open. Payment is due by Sunday, May 15th, if payment is not received they'll no longer be available to anyone.

Last edited:

Finally posting a pic of my head, giving a shout-out to MRM for being a hell of a guy. Great communication when I was being a little _____y about it, and willing to change anything I asked with very little notice.

Also, he's damn affordable and probably the best bargain you'll find around here.

195187_10150113626323751_605873750_6375271_5302842_o-1.jpg

Are these still available? ..i was originally going to pass on this sculpt, but just thinking of all the awesome poses i could do with it, i'm now very tempted.

I finally got around to adding some more baby oil to the hair on my sculpt, and I think I got it the best I'm going to get it without Zack's uncanny styling skills :lol

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

And one with the newly condensed Bats shelf for scale reference on the re-sized sculpt (perfect).

IMG_4341.jpg

EDIT: Posted in the wrong thread...FAIL. :slap

Last edited:
Back