1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, how do you safely replace the shoes of the figure? Mine are really tight, scared to pull it off real hard since I might break the pegs. I've read on another thread to use a hair dryer?

82282976.jpg

22225171.jpg

78353085.jpg

I'd say it's a bit tight. That's why it's lower on the arm. That's about as far as it would go, without forcing it too much. The outfit comes with one other smaller elbow (or maybe knee) pad, but I like to have Kobe's tats showing.

This was recently solicited in Diamond Previews and I'm tempted... Have they announced any future variants? I've mostly seen mixed things about this figure, but it does seen like the new Jordan body is a bit better (though that may just be because Kobe's so much skinnier).

I'd say it's a bit tight. That's why it's lower on the arm. That's about as far as it would go, without forcing it too much. The outfit comes with one other smaller elbow (or maybe knee) pad, but I like to have Kobe's tats showing.

lawrence, where did you get that uniform? first time I've seen this and it looks good.

I got it from eBay from the seller "davincisiman" :D

He had 2 types. Blue & white. I only purchased the blue version. They cost around $60 each.

$%28KGrHqZ,!pwFCs9PmHpVBQ3YkuT%28Mw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16NHJGIE9nnWpUuTBQ3Ypd7jtQ~~60_57.JPG

Back