1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Los Angeles Lakers No. 8 with 5 Trophy..
Kobe_Bryant-Enterbay-No8_Lakers-Gold-01_zpsb9464442.jpg

Where can I get an extra trophy?

whats up w/ his traps? why is the jersey up so high on his shoulders? looks very un-natural....

Just purchased mine too.

I'm new to this site. I'm attempting to build an Enterbay MJ vs Kobe 1on1 display.

I decided to make an account on this site cos I got some pretty good ideas from how people display their action figures. It's gonna cost some serious money but its a pretty fun hobby. Just actually purchased my first item.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Figure...109&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=3&sd=321018709926&

Personally didn't like the shoes the Kobe enterbay came with but it's nothing major. Also, I'm waiting for the #23 Jordan cos I didn't want my set up with the limited edition #45. Hopefully they announce more news about the 23 Jordan so I can proceed with my little project. Enough rambles tho. Haha.

Resisting urge to buy Afro Kobe and Storm Toys backboard/net.

Same here. Except I already bought the hoop. I wanna get the Afro kobe but I'm afraid of the quality. Some guy on the Jordan thread bought an aftermarket jordan head and it looks nothing like MJ. I'd suggest to research more about it unless you already have one lined up.

Same here. Except I already bought the hoop. I wanna get the Afro kobe but I'm afraid of the quality. Some guy on the Jordan thread bought an aftermarket jordan head and it looks nothing like MJ. I'd suggest to research more about it unless you already have one lined up.

Ha, yes thanks for the heads up. I have to say the boot does look a lot better than the Headplay sculpt though, and I had bought that to make an MJ custom. Never again, I should have just waited.

The afro Kobe sculpt I purchased is really nice. Yeah, the paint app is different to the original, but I still think it looks nice. Although, it doesn't fit as nicely on the Kobe body, like the original.

I was thinking of getting the Storm Toys hoop, but when I saw the EB hoop, it looked way better. Is the EB hoop even going to be released? Who knows.

The afro Kobe sculpt I purchased is really nice. Yeah, the paint app is different to the original, but I still think it looks nice. Although, it doesn't fit as nicely on the Kobe body, like the original.

I was thinking of getting the Storm Toys hoop, but when I saw the EB hoop, it looked way better. Is the EB hoop even going to be released? Who knows.

That's my main concern regarding the after market kobe bryant Afro head. Paint scheme and the way it fits. I guess I'll just wait until they perfect/release a better one.

As for the hoop, I'm not sure if EB will release one so I pulled the trigger with the one storm toys released.

Finally got mine today. The quality far exceeds what I was expecting from it. The texture of basically everything from jersey to actual body sculpture is pretty amazing. I'm a little scared to move the body pieces around so I haven't really expanded poses.

You swapped his shoes out already? :lol

Despite it's flaws, it's still a nice figure :D

Back