1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you have a white elbow pad ? It looks really good btw :clap

Just got him yesterday from ebay.
Great figure. Really love him.
Go Lakers!!

179FEB54-DE3A-4546-B762-484B68A8D26E-2634-0000027D31B0EB01.jpg

Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Perhaps they should not have gone with double jointed knee's. Maybe a single joint, 90 degree bend would suffice, & you'd still be able to pose him nicely, & it would look better. But then of course you wouldn't be able to do this:

tumblr_m86cec5beX1ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

But who would display him like that?

Me. That pose is cool :D

Lawrence where can we get that background? I wanna display this thing in a detolf with that in the back ground? Care to share =) pretty please!

Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Lawrence where can we get that background? I wanna display this thing in a detolf with that in the back ground? Care to share =) pretty please!
It's actually not my picture, but I think the guy basically used an NBA videogame (NBA2K?) for the background pics :D

Share my Kobe Bryant, 5 Championship Trophys
i hope u like it guys! Thanks

KOBE5Rings.jpg

Can someone take a photo of this figure next to a Hot Toys figure? I'm curious to see how the scale of the Basketball figures look. Hopefully, they're not the same height as a normal figure.

Can someone take a photo of this figure next to a Hot Toys figure? I'm curious to see how the scale of the Basketball figures look. Hopefully, they're not the same height as a normal figure.

Here is a height comparison as requested. Kobe is taller than capt.

Last edited:
Back