1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one guys :hi5:

I want Nike decals & pics of my figure with my Kobe cards now :lol

If you click on the link, you will see some pics of the Kobe figure, along with this neat little feature, where you can virtually spin the Kobe head sculpts, & figure, 360 degrees.

https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18126

dsc1175b.jpg

That is a beautiful display...

So im waiting on a few more bits Im gonna use to cover the other elbow and knee, Kobe over the years has had bands on both and those joints KILL this figure for me. Otherwise so far I've cut the jersey down on the inside and decaled up the shoes with Nike logos. heres Kobe so far..

dsc1181p.jpg

dsc1180p.jpg

dsc1178jy.jpg

dsc1175b.jpg

Gah what have you done to our basement :( such a bad figure does not deserve a display like this. :monkey2

So im waiting on a few more bits Im gonna use to cover the other elbow and knee, Kobe over the years has had bands on both and those joints KILL this figure for me. Otherwise so far I've cut the jersey down on the inside and decaled up the shoes with Nike logos. heres Kobe so far..

Holy basketball hoop Batman, that is one sweet display. :clap
Congrats!

Gah what have you done to our basement :( such a bad figure does not deserve a display like this. :monkey2

Why are you even in this thread? you already stated you don't like basketball and hate this figure, but came back to trash someone's photos? :thwak

Head sculpt looks great, I am not sure what else they could have done with the joints, they wanted maximum movement for the possibility of hundreds of poses. Jersey looks okay in some pictures, like action shots, just doesn't look good when he is in a non action standing pose.
For the price two uniforms would have been nice, home and away. I will probably pass on all except Jordan (and maybe Rose). No one else will be making anything like this, Hot Toys is too busy making Iron Man and Batman figures, McFarlane tried at 12" and failed plus they were just plastic statues. So if you like basketball and like these players, this is the best you will get for a long time, its this or 6" McFarlane figures whose scale changes from series to series, so Wilt looks like he is 8' tall and the last Kobe they made looks like he is 5' and starving.

Why are you even in this thread? you already stated you don't like basketball and hate this figure, but came back to trash someone's photos? :thwak

Head sculpt looks great, I am not sure what else they could have done with the joints, they wanted maximum movement for the possibility of hundreds of poses. Jersey looks okay in some pictures, like action shots, just doesn't look good when he is in a non action standing pose.
For the price two uniforms would have been nice, home and away. I will probably pass on all except Jordan (and maybe Rose). No one else will be making anything like this, Hot Toys is too busy making Iron Man and Batman figures, McFarlane tried at 12" and failed plus they were just plastic statues. So if you like basketball and like these players, this is the best you will get for a long time, its this or 6" McFarlane figures whose scale changes from series to series, so Wilt looks like he is 8' tall and the last Kobe they made looks like he is 5' and starving.

Raymond is chillipep's brother btw :lol

Question - I ordered this guy from a seller in HK - communication has been excellent, he even took 5 pics of the package and interior before he sent it.

The two heads included look fine, but the alternate head's teeth are showing, I thought it was a 'concentrated' sculpt without teeth?

Young Kobe doesn't need an afro to be accurate. He looked similar when he was a rookie. Although, afro Kobe is the look I'd prefer for young Kobe on my shelf :D

1396522_display_image.jpg

For the purple Kobe uniform act quick just 1 left on Amazon for $21

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/1999-Mattel-Super-Stars-Figure/dp/B00000ITGH/ref=sr_1_41?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1349621949&sr=1-41&keywords=kobe[/ame]

Back