• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocoboloboy, what happened to the Jabba Throne room stands? I think that was the ones? Definitely Star Wars. The grill type. Did you ever complete them?

This one, Anx?

IMG_2455.JPG

I think so. TBH, my memory is terrible. Was it you who was talking about doing a Detolf sized one? Perhaps that's what I'm trying to remember.

I think so. TBH, my memory is terrible. Was it you who was talking about doing a Detolf sized one? Perhaps that's what I'm trying to remember.

I did mention doing a Detolf sized Jabba's Palce floor a while back. I just got my first Detolf a couple months ago so I'll probably be doing a few different full size Detolf dio plates at some point.

I did mention doing a Detolf sized Jabba's Palce floor a while back. I just got my first Detolf a couple months ago so I'll probably be doing a few different full size Detolf dio plates at some point.

Yes, that was what I was remembering - the full size Jabba Palace floor. Please let me know when you decide to do it. Thanks!

I would definitely be interested in a Detolf dio plate depending on the environment!

I would definitely be interested in a Detolf dio plate depending on the environment!

As soon as I work thru some stand orders the plan is

1- Jundland Wastes dio plate
2- Hoth snowy dio plate
3- Middle Earth/Endor dio plate
4- Possibly a Jabba's Palace dio plate with a section of it being the floor grates.

The Middle Earth/Endor plate may work for a Dagobah plate too.

I'd like some opinions on whether I should put figure support posts in these or leave them clean. I know many of you detolf users don't use supports. I do regardless of where my figures are displayed.

As soon as I work thru some stand orders the plan is

1- Jundland Wastes dio plate
2- Hoth snowy dio plate
3- Middle Earth/Endor dio plate
4- Possibly a Jabba's Palace dio plate with a section of it being the floor grates.

The Middle Earth/Endor plate may work for a Dagobah plate too.

I'd like some opinions on whether I should put figure support posts in these or leave them clean. I know many of you detolf users don't use supports. I do regardless of where my figures are displayed.

As far as the figure support posts go, I personally didn't use it for 3PO on the Jundland Wastes stand I got from you, which is still brilliant by the way! I have 3PO's foot covering up the hole. Is there a way for you to add something that would cover up the hole, so each buyer has a choice to use the post or not?

As far as the potential dios go, I have a few questions:

1- Jundland Wastes: Would it work with the previously mentioned base I got from you?
2- Hoth snowy: I do have Hoth Leia on pre-order and if HT makes a Hoth Luke or Hoth Han, I may be interested in this down the road.
3- Middle Earth/Endor: If this would work as a Dagobah for my Yoda, I might be interested in this.
4- Possibly a Jabba's Palace: If this would accommodate a Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite, I would almost guarantee getting one.

Also, do you have a potential price range yet or won't know until the products are complete?

Thanks.

I toyed around with making hole covers about a year ago but it proved to be a hassle for various reasons. I may come back to that idea later though. I figure for now I'll offer them with a few different hole patterns and with no holes and see how it goes.

I don't think you'll be able to or want to put a base on top of the Detolf plate.
I don't have a Han in carbonite but I'm guessing it'll fit in there on the plate as long as it's not too tall.
No prices yet. I'll have to figure that out after I make a couple. There's one very early prototype I made about a year ago that I'll stick in my Detolf and snap some pics of later.

I'm definitely interested in checking this out down the road, Cocoboloboy. Any updates in this thread would be greatly appreciated/

Coco, I'm interested in a Jabba's Palace dio plate w/ the floor grates for the new HT Jedi Luke coming out. Please put me on an interest list if you do make them. Thanks! Rob

With the arrival of Hoth Leia and Tarkin I'll need to place an order soon, have you cracked the IM MK 46 metal rod nut yet?

I’m definitely intrigued by the Detolf plates. I would definitely want holes for stands.

Are you offering the thin stands yet?

With the arrival of Hoth Leia and Tarkin I'll need to place an order soon, have you cracked the IM MK 46 metal rod nut yet?

I played around with one idea I had but it didn't really work. They are so unstable on the smaller stands too since it's so tall and can arch and throw it off balance. I'm gonna put the idea of using the HT bendy poles on hold since the clear flight poles I'm using work perfectly on the stands I make.

I’m definitely intrigued by the Detolf plates. I would definitely want holes for stands.

Are you offering the thin stands yet?

Yep, thins are available for order without nameplates in black, snow, mud, trampled sand and drifting sands versions.

Back