• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed at the very bottom of the page there are "posting permissions;" on this thread only, mine are turned off..."you may not post attachments" and "you may not edit your posts." I have no idea how to change it cause it's this thread only.

ORDER UPDATES

Lendellprime - Done and shipping out Monday.

NOHEADSTARK - Done and shipping out Monday.

AdumarSF - Done and shipping out Tuesday.

IAmBatman - Done and shipping out Monday.

UniversalKey - Done and shipping out Tuesday.

Redeye - Almost finished. Shipping out Friday.

I'm working thru a wait list of sorts right now so if anyone would like to order anything please pm me and I'll add your name to the list.

Last edited:
A few pics of some things shipping this week.

The regular Round Joker stand is one I made for my knock off Joker.

IMG_3324.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah, Coco!!! Looks like you knocked it out of the park as usual! Can't wait to get it hand!

:rock

Wow Coco, Nurse Joker stand looks great! Excited to get it.

Looking forward to some pics when you do!

Damn that Kylo Ren one looks bad ass. (Hope its mine!)

Yep, that's yours. Looks like my other pics didn't load yesterday. Here's the Strange stand.

IMG_3310.jpg

And as an example of what happens when I don't write every thing down immediately, I screwed up Lendellprime's plaque and forgot to include "Lara Croft" under the logo. :slap I didn't even realize it until after I had it all boxed up and went to load some pics. :cuckoo:

IMG_3343.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like I am the oddball with a rectangular stand in that batch [emoji12]. Ordering this first stand as a sample to determine if I should swap out all the stands on my 1/6 figures. Think it would really unify the collection. Went with rectangular cuz getting the Armored Bats to fit on the round is a real PITA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All mine have been swapped out with black-round Coco bases, unfortunately I can't post pics in this thread for some odd reason.

Any ideas for what would look best with an Anakin Skywalker RAH 1/6 figure?

That's such a personal preference thing and really depends on how you're displaying it and what shape best suits the pose and space you have.

Looks like I am the oddball with a rectangular stand in that batch [emoji12]. Ordering this first stand as a sample to determine if I should swap out all the stands on my 1/6 figures. Think it would really unify the collection. Went with rectangular cuz getting the Armored Bats to fit on the round is a real PITA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rectangular stand is actually my most ordered shape but when it comes to the armored Bats I made a 5.5" Round stand for him and it did the trick.
image.jpeg

All mine have been swapped out with black-round Coco bases, unfortunately I can't post pics in this thread for some odd reason.

I wish I could figure out why that is. I want pics. :monkey2

Last edited:
Got this and one other stand today. Amazing work and a great improvement over the stand that DS came with. Thanks!

DS.jpg

After seeing how nice the box art looks on these I may do a sample in white too. Here's the Satin Black 4x5 for now though.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back