• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any way I can order a metal nameplate for just R2? I’m trying to combine a HT grate stand lineup andcwqbt d one to natchbthevr at of the gang.?it would have to be the same size as the others. Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Received another order of stands the other day. Personally, I think they are the best stands money can buy.

Thanks again Coco for the great work! :clap

Oh...my, my, my, my ,my...I was hoping you'd post a pic of that wonderful collection, UK.

So you have both the old wire crotch grabbers and the new plastic crotch cradles for a wide variety of figures. Which do you prefer?

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I think the cradle style has a much cleaner look.

There are just a few figures (Thor, Wonder Woman, Captain Jack) where the clothing hangs over the crotch and the shape of the wire grabber is slightly better.

That being said, I definitely prefer the cradle style.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I think the cradle style has a much cleaner look.

There are just a few figures (Thor, Wonder Woman, Captain Jack) where the clothing hangs over the crotch and the shape of the wire grabber is slightly better.

That being said, I definitely prefer the cradle style.

Cool! Good to know. Thanks!

Received my Lara Croft Tomb Raider base yesterday, Coco! Awesome job. I'll post some photos here of both Jon Snow and Lara Croft on their bases once I have them properly displayed. A street/pavement base for Harley Quinn will be next...

:ccheerlea:rock2:ccheerlea

album.php

Awesome stand, Coco! I love it!!! Thanks for making it.

Quick iPhone pic. Still have a little futzing and cleaning to do with the figure.

Received my Game of Thrones stands and couldn’t be happier! I will be a repeat customer. Pics to follow when I get a chance. Any update on a stand for Tyrion Coco?

Cocoboloboy, what happened to the Jabba Throne room stands? I think that was the ones? Definitely Star Wars. The grill type. Did you ever complete them?

Back