• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are awesome!

Thanks!

EDIT: For those interested in these here is the finalized design for the Rey Topper.

IMG_2999.JPG

Last edited:
Ah. How did I not know that. I thought it was some German word you were typing. :lol

I do have a few ready but I'll have to go thru my interest list and see who's been asking for them the longest and contact them first. After that I'm just going to start an interest/deposit thread so I gauge how much material to buy. They'll be $32 painted and ready to display.

They look great! You can add me to your interest list if there's any room haha. Do you have any suggestions for some of your stands you think might look good with Mythos Obi?

They look great! You can add me to your interest list if there's any room haha. Do you have any suggestions for some of your stands you think might look good with Mythos Obi?

You got it. Might be an extra ready to go after all.

Obi would look great on the Jundland Wastes stand but I think he'd also look good on the Tatooine Sands. I'll probably put mine on the Jundland display.

I think that Rey topper would also work well for Endor!

Really? I figured people would want logs and plants and whatnot.

I have your final stand boxed by the way. I'll get it in the mail soon. I keep forgetting to print a label for it.

Last edited:
Awesome!

I think logs might make it difficult for different feet positions. It could work with them though.

It makes it a lot more simple to make without the logs and plants. I might make a couple SS hex Toppers like that and see how they do then.

I LOVE my Rey topper and can't recommend it enough! It looks great across from TFA Luke on his Ahch-To base.

Thanks, Joe!

I've still got a couple up for grabs, neb.

Awesome work on that Rey topper! :rock

Thank you, Gipetto!

07b259ef607660b9d3904ba44d1ea885.jpg

got this few month ago, thanks i love it.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Jon Snow custom stand from you on eBay. Love it! You do super nice work, my friend. The stand is now worthy of my grail version of the figure.

Question... do you take commission requests? Nothing crazy, just want a stand for my Lara Croft to match the style of the Jon Snow stand. Might do your snow topper again (or maybe desert) but with a "Tomb Raider" themed face plate. Let me know and I'll PM you.

:duff

I have 10 black-round Coco bases coming in the mail...really looking forward to changing out the Iron Patriot, Iron Man MK 43, and BvS Batman to these, plus a bunch of others. The footprint the stock bases take is killing me!

Next question for Coco...anything in the planning for the Hulkbuster? :wink1:

07b259ef607660b9d3904ba44d1ea885.jpg

got this few month ago, thanks i love it.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic! Thanks!

Got my Jon Snow custom stand from you on eBay. Love it! You do super nice work, my friend. The stand is now worthy of my grail version of the figure.

Question... do you take commission requests? Nothing crazy, just want a stand for my Lara Croft to match the style of the Jon Snow stand. Might do your snow topper again (or maybe desert) but with a "Tomb Raider" themed face plate. Let me know and I'll PM you.

:duff

Awesome! Thank you!
Yes, I can do a Tomb Raider stand.

Is the top layer of these bases painted a different color or is it the lighting, looks to be a dark gray or something? Also, what's your take on the SSC Tie Pilot figure, I've been eyeballing it at a local comic shop?

Yeah, that's a dark metallic gray on those. It's a beautiful finish. Just enough contrast for the black clad figures. The Tie Pilot is a great figure. I really like mine.

No, I won't be doing anything for Hulkbuster.

Your stands go out today by the way. :rock

Received my order today and they are just awesome man, that makes 4 black Stands with silver plaques and 5 toppers in my Star Wars collection and it all just works perfectly man, thank you! Hope to have time soon to take some pics.

Received my order today and they are just awesome man, that makes 4 black Stands with silver plaques and 5 toppers in my Star Wars collection and it all just works perfectly man, thank you! Hope to have time soon to take some pics.

Sweeeet! I'd love to see some pics, AJK! :rock

ORDER UPDATES:

DC Fett - Your Jawas stand is shipped.

Cap C - Yours are primed and ready for paint.

K1NG - Your 5" stands are made and ready for priming. The Toppers are done.

Seneca - Yours are made and ready for priming.

Received my box-o-bases and love them as always Coco; I'll be sure to post some pics once I get them changed out in my display...it'll be a fun weekend project. The ones I had drilled with a 3/8th inch hole don't quite meet the need so I'll have to try to widen the hole without making a mess of them...they're just a touch off.

I highly recommend the 4.5" round bases for figures with a smaller stance; they provide just enough base and take up a smaller footprint on the shelf. For me, it's all about the figure...so I go with the black round without a nameplate.

Back