• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New K-2SO Jedha stand.

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2569.jpg

Sent a direct message about this. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more wire crotch grabbers for these stands.

Slide on, friction fit "cradles". Move to a position and you're good to go.

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2654.JPG

Those are great. Might have to see about upgrading some older ones once I finish getting stands for everyone.

Nice Coco, will my order be coming with these? Can upgrade kits be ordered?

I can if you'd like me to. I've already prepared the regular post and grabbers for your order but I can do either style.

I can't simply mail out the cradles for any existing stands as an upgrade. The posts on those are too short so I'd have to send out all new, longer posts and cradles as an upgrade. I'd have to charge for them but I'd be more than happy to offer them to anybody who wants them.

Dude those are great since I a lot of figures don't fit nicely with the wire crotch grabbers

Those are great. Might have to see about upgrading some older ones once I finish getting stands for everyone.

Thanks, guys! I tried three different sizes/styles of them and this one worked the best for most figures. I especially like the cradle for C-3PO and 4-LOM but they sure work a lot better for most figures in general.

Can I get two of the 4.5" and two of the 5" with the upgraded supports to try them out...and of course I'd be willing to pay for any upgrade kits I ordered later?

If I recall the BvS Batman came with this style support and seems to work well.

I bet your upgrade kit could be useful for the flight stand in the snow Trooper two pack.

Game of Thrones stands now available for order.

5.5" Round shown but also available in a 5" Round and a 4x6 or 4.5x6 Rectangle.

Mud top for Clegane. Trampled Sand for Lannister. Snow also available.

$27 each

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2878.JPG

Last edited:
Having a stand as well as a topper, I can assure you all that Cocoboloboy's deals are amazing. The prices are very affordable and the craftsmanship is impeccable!

Back