• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my box-o-bases and love them as always Coco; I'll be sure to post some pics once I get them changed out in my display...it'll be a fun weekend project. The ones I had drilled with a 3/8th inch hole don't quite meet the need so I'll have to try to widen the hole without making a mess of them...they're just a touch off.

I highly recommend the 4.5" round bases for figures with a smaller stance; they provide just enough base and take up a smaller footprint on the shelf. For me, it's all about the figure...so I go with the black round without a nameplate.

I was wondering if the 3/8" hole would work. I bet whatever you were trying to use on them was metric instead of standard. I've ran into that before. Just use a nice sharp, chisel point bit to widen the hole and if you can test it out on a scrap piece of wood or something do that first.

Does what you're trying to fit into the 3/8 hole have threads on the end? If it does you might try turning it into the hole slowly.

Also, I'd like to see a pic of that flying/floating post when you get your figure set up on it for sure.

The MK 43 IM doesn't have a threaded post and don't think the Iron Patriot does either; the BvS Batman does so I may try one for him, he does have a wide stance. Good point on the standard-metric thing, that's probably my issue and something I didn't think about...stupid metric system!

I'll post some pics for sure...don't I owe you something for that flying/floating post, I didn't actually count the number of posts you sent and not sure if it was an extra one?

When I first started making the Droid stand I was gonna just drill a hole for the Sideshow post and use it. None of my standard drill bits would work, they were either a tiny bit too tight or too loose. I'm sure that's the same for the HT stuff too.

Nope, you don't owe anything but some pics. :D

Custom GoT stands for a fellow boardie.

IMG_3217.JPG

IMG_3215.JPG

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

Some pics and some Order Updates.

First the pics...

Commander Skywalker

IMG_3036.JPG

Captain Solo

IMG_3071.JPG

ORDER UPDATES

Cap C - Yours are painted and shipping this week.

K1NG - Your stands and Toppers are shipping at the end of the week.

Seneca - Yours are the ones in the previous post and are shipping out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Your stands are really great man, I love mine, they are really well made, keep it going!

Thanks, Ajk! I appreciate it. :duff

Once you have some of these stands nothing else will compare.

Coco, I sent you a PM for some additional stands I need.

Thanks, UK! :rock I'll get back with you soon on that. Been away from home this week and spending limited time on the site.

Hmmm, I only have the option of uploading an image from a URL...and it's always been like that for me; I assumed it was something you had set up.

I always use the "insert image" icon which normally give the option of uploading from my computer or a URL; for this thread I only have the URL option. I'm not sure what the "SSF pic tab" is.

I always use the "insert image" icon which normally give the option of uploading from my computer or a URL; for this thread I only have the URL option. I'm not sure what the "SSF pic tab" is.

Huh. If I did something when I made the thread I wasn't aware. I don't see a way of telling if I did either.

The pic tab is just the "Insert Image" icon you mentioned. I can choose either URL or from my computer like normal. It's odd that it won't let you do the same.

Yeah, this is the only thread I have this problem but I see others can post images...weird!

Back