1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely going to get this..i agree with some of you guys, hope this one include some battle damage parts and i HOPE it will have an improve articulation like mark 43 not like the mark 3 diecast with the swap out abs piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be just like the DC Mark III. It'll be a little short, it'll have that removeable chest piece to show the inner workings and it'll come with that curved abdomen piece. :lol

Unless the CW version is seriously so much better this will be an instant PO for me, I hadn't even heard of Hot Toys when the original was released and always loved the original WM armour, here is hoping for a new Mark VI to go along side it and I could consider my IM side of my collection complete.

I wish it had the QS logo instead of the Die-Cast.

Same, especially if they did the same with the Mark VI :p

image.jpg

It is a gimmick as it is just plastic with very little diecast added and the new striker proves diecast is not needed to have great articulation but I love my IM and most likely will pick this up.

Of course diecast isn't needed for articulation. The joints are all plastic. The diecast figures are at best 35% diecast. Why anyone thinks articulation is tied to diecast is beyond me.

It's a fab marketing tactic. They can reuse larges parts of old figures and throw in 30% DC, charge more and recycle 25 figures. It's great if you missed the first run. It's smart business for hot toys. If hot toys didn't have iron man, despite what people complain about here, they would be making 1/2 or a 1/4 what they do. These figures support the rest of the company.

I was kind of kicking myself in the butt for not pulling the trigger on the MKII during Spook; now, not so much. This will be much better than a repaint of the IP, in reverse.

It's going to be just like the DC Mark III. It'll be a little short, it'll have that removeable chest piece to show the inner workings and it'll come with that curved abdomen piece. :lol

Please don't [emoji38]

I'm keeping the old one. Lol the hunt for him was too long. I can't wait for this one though.

I missed the original War Machine Mark I figure, so I'll happily welcome this one! :yess: And to echo what others have said, I hope this means a diecast Mark VI is coming! :pray:

I also missed the original. I've been staring at my IM 3 War Machine and wishing it was the MK I and looking at it on eBay. Now I can just get this!!!!. I'm sure it will be impossible to even break even if I try and sell the MK II....

And I was just looking for a companion piece for the MKVI :lol look no further!

So down for a Mark VI! Hope it comes first before VII..

Back