1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with mine as well. The only thing I could see them really improving is the articulation and the finish of the paint. Not enough for me to upgrade. Still, looking forward to how this turns out.
That's all there is to improve on the original. The articulation and if HT is feeling nice they'll include battle damage parts so that it displays nicely with Whiplash Mark 2. That with an improved sculpt which they'll probably just reuse from the AoU version.

A diecast Mark 6 is probably right around the corner along with the Mark 4.

warmachine3.jpg

11579_10151890574887344_1814229157_n.jpg

This will be a hot seller for people who don't have the original. Now I just have to wait a couple more years till they make this armor in 1/4 scale 😀

That's all there is to improve on the original. The articulation and if HT is feeling nice they'll include battle damage parts so that it displays nicely with Whiplash Mark 2. That with an improved sculpt which they'll probably just reuse from the AoU version.

A diecast Mark 6 is probably right around the corner along with the Mark 4.

warmachine3.jpg

11579_10151890574887344_1814229157_n.jpg

Oh yeah. Battle damage parts should be a no brainer. Hope it turns out cool. Complete with some oil splatters here and there.

Passed on the MK3 despite really wanting it in my collection. Really finalizing my collection now. But j do want this bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wait for Civil War. Thats the one i really want. I think they're trying to get this out of the way before that shows up.

It is a gimmick as it is just plastic with very little diecast added and the new striker proves diecast is not needed to have great articulation but I love my IM and most likely will pick this up.

Wow glad i just got rid of mine. I might pick this up if funds allow. War machine mark 1 freaking dominates.

I'm fine with my plastic version but that's amazing news for those who missed the first release, as it's the superior WM IMO.

Back