1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody receive their figures from Timewalker. I ordered a while ago and have not heard anything.

i preordered this from timewalker as well so hopefully they start receiving them soon.. this piece is going to demand quite a high premium in secondary markets once these sell out.. and is it wrong of me to want to which the sculpt to a ryan gosling sculpt i really enjoyed "First Man" lol

After looking at these, I'm realizing the Buzz Aldrin figure really is the better deal. He has the flag, the rock collecting tools and his base has a hole to plant the flag. The only problem is, hes not Neil Armstrong. Frustrating if you can only get one. Its like only buying Robin :slap

After looking at these, I'm realizing the Buzz Aldrin figure really is the better deal. He has the flag, the rock collecting tools and his base has a hole to plant the flag. The only problem is, hes not Neil Armstrong. Frustrating if you can only get one. Its like only buying Robin :slap

Exactly! This is a tough call if you can only get one.:slap

I went with Buzz even though I wanted the camera. I also like his sculpt a little more, has more character.

Should be here in a week according to TW...they will sell out fast and I hope you guys won't be moaning in a year that you should have grabbed these when you had the chance:rotfl

Should be here in a week according to TW...they will sell out fast and I hope you guys won't be moaning in a year that you should have grabbed these when you had the chance:rotfl

From what I have seen in the posts from DID this thing took many years to produce finished figures, so I would imagine whatever quantity they made will be it. This was part of my decision to bite the bullet on the trio set.

i preordered this from timewalker as well so hopefully they start receiving them soon.. this piece is going to demand quite a high premium in secondary markets once these sell out.. and is it wrong of me to want to which the sculpt to a ryan gosling sculpt i really enjoyed "First Man" lol

Ha I was kinda thinking the same thing, especially since that was the movie that made me want to order in the first place. And because I connected much more with Gosling's portrayal than I ever have with the real guy.

But I guess it's a moot point since I'll likely have the visor covering the face most of the time anyway. :D

First Man was an amazing film/ IMO it should have won some bigger awards..Gosling was very effective in his understated performance. The "in flight" sequences were so hair-raising it's the closest I'll ever come to actual spaceflight.

Just putting mine together now. Has anyone noticed that these suits aren't bright white but have a slight yellow or off white colour to them?

Next week from TW!!!!!:yess:

IMO these are museum pieces- astounding level of tailoring and detail...

Back