1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danoby2 did a review of Collins but he did a weird and kinda creepy thing where he whispered through the whole review. I thought he had to be joking at the beginning but when I skipped to the end he was still whispering...wtf???

Danoby2 did a review of Collins but he did a weird and kinda creepy thing where he whispered through the whole review. I thought he had to be joking at the beginning but when I skipped to the end he was still whispering...wtf???

Love his channel but that video was literally unwatchable. Tried just muting it but he was taking crazy extra time to purposely make sounds with his hands. I just do not get the whole ASMR thing. At least I think he responded to a comment saying he would not be doing it again anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got Armstrong in yesterday and have Aldrin on the way to. Still setting everything up but have to say given the attention to detail and sheer complexity of all the accessories they are well worth the money.

A question to to those that already have them. Does the backpack and life support system fit quite loosely on the figures? I thought it would be tighter but maybe I haven't set him up right.

There are 5 min vids put up on yt showing how to put everything together by did corp,would have been lost without them.

Back