1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody fantastic in hand pics. However I think they could have made the weathering look more realistic. It's not dirty enough

great pics tk.......:clap

now what did you do with the other armor?.........strip it & start from scratch?

Got mine today! I'm glad to see the body isn't nearly as floppy as the previous sand and stormtroopers' were. The ankle joints were kind of loose, but nothing like the previous ones. The paint apps on this new figure are very neat too, much more realistic than the earlier ones'. The straps on the backpack are still very flimsy, but at least there are magnets to hold it in place this time around - which worked very well on Cody and Rex, too!
I'm very happy with this figure!

On the fence with this one... debating not doing the 1/6th figs after i get the clone commanders Vader and Fett....

I repainted my Sandtroopers awhile back, and now that I see how good this new one looks I'm thinking about getting it.

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1005.jpg

I've got mine sitting on his dewback, but something about it just didn't seem right. On further inspection, he has two left feet. Literally. Anybody else have this problem?

I've got mine sitting on his dewback, but something about it just didn't seem right. On further inspection, he has two left feet. Literally. Anybody else have this problem?

That really sucks about your issue, but lol all I can think about is Best in Show, I'm sure sideshow will sort you out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC_PACr5cT8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC_PACr5cT8[/ame]

I repainted my Sandtroopers awhile back, and now that I see how good this new one looks I'm thinking about getting it.

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1005.jpg

Great paint job Lopie. I'm thinking about weathering the backpack. Is that drybrush with acrylic paint?

Back