1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major Score on ebay. Just bought a Orange Pauldron for a Sideshow 1:6 line for $44 shipped. He has 2 more. Its in the newly added section.

Edit: one left, ******* uped the price to $49 with free shipping.

Last edited:
Major Score on ebay. Just bought a Orange Pauldron for a Sideshow 1:6 line for $44 shipped. He has 2 more. Its in the newly added section.

Edit: one left, ******* uped the price to $49 with free shipping.

A bit pricey but I am having zero luck getting an orange pauldron. Ordered....:yess:

It was luck for me. Kids are in bed sick most of the day, my girlfriend hurt her back, so shes in bed. So for te time being, its internet browsing, movie watching, and meal making!

Probably the 2nd person I PM'd - they didn't post here in the thread. Toys2 price was actually a few dollars cheaper than I just picked one up "used" on eBay last week. The site is legit, a scam site would most definitely use much more attractive pricing and list more unattainable figures as "in-stock" like the original Stormtrooper.

If your referring to the toys2 corporal sandtrooper @ $160CAD, I believe I snagged the last one two weeks ago while I was picking up a snowtrooper, I was stunned when I saw it, I couldn't walk away without buying it.

Just received my Corporal Sandy in-hand - looks great. I can also easily tell why many people don't like the weathering application on the older troopers. All the "dirt" is digitally printed onto the armor and not at an especially high resolution. You can see the pixels on the source dirt texture image on the Corporal's chest plate and other areas. It's very convincing from a distance, but from up close it's just not the same as using paint. Then again, these figures were much cheaper than HT products when new. ;)

I think all the SSC Sandtroopers have failures under close scrutiny, but looked at in a display, they are great. The "look sir, droids" feature is my favorite, but the Desert Sands set is probably the best overall. If you have them all, a Dewback is a must, but it takes up some room.

It turns out that no one did buy the Corporal I linked to in PM. Here's the link for everyone.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20884&cat=0&page=1

The order system seems to be working properly and tracking that one available unit. I checked all the way up to payment submission if anyone is curious.

I'd buy it myself but it's the one Sandy I already have. What I want is the other three. ;)

Unfortunately FedEx and UPS, what a package of this size would require, is pretty expensive. I'm surprised it's *only* 121 to the UK. ;)

Yeah. The shipping makes this NOT a good deal for anyone outside of Canada. The last eBay auctions went for less than $200 on this.

Back