Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Cool to see VTS doing Arthur. They're my favorite of the "other brands"

Really want a John Marston though, been wanting one for years now, obviously.

51206386_381257489357709_9149027600364994560_o.png

Imagine my disappointment when I get a notification and find another picture that has nothing to do with Jack's figure, that this thread is about. Not interested in anything else.

Sent from my 5009A using Tapatalk

Imagine my disappointment when I get a notification and find another picture that has nothing to do with Jack's figure, that this thread is about. Not interested in anything else.

I share the same felings, the vts Arthur has my attention but I'm still more excited to see what Jack is working on, this red die westworld sculpt looks nothing like Arthur too, needs a bit longer hair, chin scars and the nose is completely different, and looking at Limtoys MGS venom sculpt just makes me more confident that Jack will come up with a killer sculpt!

Gotta agree bro

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Gotta agree bro

Yep, but there is no other thread with RDR figures and this thread is called "1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morga" not "1/6 LimToys RDR2 Arthur Morgan" :wink1:

Yep, but there is no other thread with RDR figures and this thread is called "1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morga" not "1/6 LimToys RDR2 Arthur Morgan" :wink1:
YOU know that this thread is for the limtoys figure. Its not hard to Just start new threads for seperate figures.

Well, some of us are interested in the others too. So, I'm glad I seen this.

@Firejclawjack said we would have an update this month, can't wait!

Guys, don’t worry.I am working on it. And the sculpt so far is very good to me!
Will come with a lot of accessories
and magnetic replacement hair.

CC toys but I thought Fireclaw Jack was involved? I could be wrong though.
You're right he was definitely involved but I remember reading his friend sculpted it. But I can't remember what I did 10 seconds ago so I could be wrong.

CC toys but I thought Fireclaw Jack was involved? I could be wrong though.

You're right he was definitely involved but I remember reading his friend sculpted it. But I can't remember what I did 10 seconds ago so I could be wrong.

Jack was involved but his friend did the sculpt, Jack was kind of an advisor if you will, speaking off CCTOYS, here's hoping we get some news on Ellie, and on the subject of the thread, I have no doubt Jack and his team will make the best Arthur version, limtoys venom snake clearly shows the talent, effort and passion that goes into their work and it's also pretty cool to see @DioramaMaker idea of the magnetic hair pieces is being incorporated in the sculpt.

it's also pretty cool to see @DioramaMaker idea of the magnetic hair pieces is being incorporated in the sculpt.

I saw you mentioned me in my email and came to check this out - I am SUPER hyped right now to hear that the magnetic concept got off the ground and is being used. I can't wait to see how they ran with the idea. Thanks for tagging me in the update!

I saw you mentioned me in my email and came to check this out - I am SUPER hyped right now to hear that the magnetic concept got off the ground and is being used. I can't wait to see how they ran with the idea. Thanks for tagging me in the update!

No problem, I'm super stoked for this, it's so great to see how everyone's ideas are getting picked up, the magnetic hairpiece was one I thought wasn't likley to happen but gladly I was wrong! Can't wait to see how the whole figure turns out, I'm ridiculously excited for it.

Thanks for the idea man, will tag you special thanks on the product box with other friends who helped with this project on ssf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back