Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

I put weapons in gold but I do not want them in gold, I want them dirty and used. I put them in gold since they are the ones I'm using.

Really thanks guys!
I saved all your pics as references
and head sculpt is already under development!

Im more excited to see this figure than ive been for any hot toys figure in years.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Really thanks guys!

Awesome to hear. I'm super interested in this project. :)

Really thanks guys!

Thank you for doing this! Can't wait to se what you come up with!

Im more excited to see this figure than ive been for any hot toys figure in years.
I agree so much with this, these past years I've just been falling out with big toy companies and movies in general, hot toys has been especially disappointing, their latest thor from IW looks nothing like Chris Hemsworth. but while that happens my love for video games keeps growing, I guess it's because it's a medium
that keeps evolving while Hollywood and television and movies in general keep recycling the same garbage, anyways, I've always wanted a John Marston figure and after playing RDR 2 I was disappointed at the idea that we would never see an Arthur figure so when Jack came forward with this idea I just had to jump in, here's hoping that Arthur turns out well so Marston gets made next, my two favourite characters from any medium.

I know it's really early but what kind of time frame are we looking at here? Will this be out by next december?

Definitely interested in the default versions of Authur Morgan and John Marston. I would even take Dutch Van der Linde too

Man I can't wait to see sculpts for this, here's hoping we'll be able to get Arthur next Christmas!

Properly excited about this!

Following...

thank you all guys!
Will have update later next month!

Just posted this on OSR on Facebook and there’s lots of interest there too!

Hell yeah! I'm totally up for some RDR figures!

thank you all guys!
Will have update later next month!

We look forward to it! I think as more people start playing the game and others finish it the interest for these figure will keep going up, it's mind boggling to me how Rockstar never thought of making actual figures for their most popular games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back