Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Even though everyone is going with Lancaster and given its an iconic rifle, but I'll throw my hat and vote in for the Spencer Carbine.

It's one of the first rifles you have, it was also among the first rifles seen in promo screens slung across AM's back and in general just looks interesting. I don't recall many, if at all, other 1/6 figures of the period ever coming with a Spencer.

Lancaster's cool. Sawed-off shotgun, too, as he uses it in the trailers, dual wielding it with a Cattleman.

I forgot to say. If we end up getting the lancaster please use the original colors of the rifle so it looks similar to its real life version the rifle is based off, the 1866 Yellowboy. Im not really a fan of the fancy looking weapon mods, I prefer the real life counterparts colors for the guns.
4e368a5c98eb8b0a9c2b4eb3b2bb9091.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I 2nd that.

Sent from my 5009A using Tapatalk

I can't begin to explain how much I want an Arthur Morgan figure! I've never felt so deeply about a character.

I can't begin to explain how much I want an Arthur Morgan figure! I've never felt so deeply about a character.
Could not agree more, only video game where I actually cried like a ****ing baby haha, no story has been able to touch me so deeply like the RDR games have, and of all the countless playable characters I played as, from Snake(s), to Shepard, Kratos, chief, Nathan, Joel, most GTA and RE protagonists, the list goes on, none has managed to make feel what I felt for Arthur and John, and I still can't believe Rockstar never banked on making figures of John or anything, they would sell like hot cakes!
Here's hoping Firejclawjack puts out some news soon!

I'm still pretty new to the 1/6 scale community so I wasn't aware of Firejclawjack's work. Upon seeing his MGS Snake I became so excited, I know he'll do the community justice and be able to bring Arthur to life!

I'm still pretty new to the 1/6 scale community so I wasn't aware of Firejclawjack's work. Upon seeing his MGS Snake I became so excited, I know he'll do the community justice and be able to bring Arthur to life!

Yeah, his MGS work is the best out there, he runs Limtoys and they're also starting a 1/12 scale MGS line, pretty cheap too, check those out!
VTS is also doing Arthur it seems, and some other less known companies so Jack has promised he'll so waht he can to ensure his Arthur is the best in the market, so I have no doubts he will deliver.

Arthur is cool and all, but it pains me that John Marston is still being left in the dust.

It just kills me to see Phantom Pain Snake and Arthur Morgan and all these 'new' versions of characters while the classics are being left behind.

C'mon, guys.

Arthur is cool and all, but it pains me that John Marston is still being left in the dust.

It just kills me to see Phantom Pain Snake and Arthur Morgan and all these 'new' versions of characters while the classics are being left behind.

C'mon, guys.

I 2nd that, bring us Marston!!!

C'mon, guys.
Hey, I love John and Arthur equally boah!
Hahaha but seriously, I understand why everyone wants an Arthur first, many people were introduced to the series with RDR2, most people who played the first never even finished it, RDR and RDR2 are my two favourite games with my two favourite protagonists, I don't mind which one comes first, Arthur or John as long as we're able to get both, tbh I'll take anything RDR related at this point, even Red Harllow, after years of waiting and wanting a John Marston and other RDR figures I'm glad to see it's finally happening.

@Firejclawjack you need clean your inbox my friend… again!:lol

Found this on reddit, seems ike another small brand is tackling Arthur as well, Unleashed Viper Customs, doesn't look very accurate if I'm being honest…
531zdl7pubm21.jpg

ha0pxk7pubm21.jpg

csu2zl7pubm21.jpg

pkhx4o7pubm21.jpg

33eb5o7pubm21.jpg

Found this on reddit, seems ike another small brand is tackling Arthur as well, Unleashed Viper Customs, doesn't look very accurate if I'm being honest…
531zdl7pubm21.jpg

ha0pxk7pubm21.jpg

csu2zl7pubm21.jpg

pkhx4o7pubm21.jpg

33eb5o7pubm21.jpg
Clothing looks like 90's Hasbro. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Clothing looks like 90's Hasbro. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Yeah, it reminds me of the Neca retro line, the person who posted this said that the brand plans on making a full line of RDR figures and that the sculpt will have implated hair, seems pretty happy with how it looks too, more power to 'em I guess, this version is estimaded to be completed by March.
I'm more than happy waiting for the Limtoys version tho, because I know they will deliver on all fronts.

That sculpt looks pretty good. It needs the small split in the nose though and probably for the ears to stick out a bit more at the sides.

If they get the sculpt right then the clothing won't really matter as most people will probably want to make their own version of Arthur with different clothing on him anyways.

The more versions of Arthur Morgan to buy the better in my opinion.

That sculpt looks pretty good. It needs the small split in the nose though and probably for the ears to stick out a bit more at the sides.

If they get the sculpt right then the clothing won't really matter as most people will probably want to make their own version of Arthur with different clothing on him anyways.

The more versions of Arthur Morgan to buy the better in my opinion.

The sculpt isn't horrible by any means but it needs to be tweaked a bit more to look like Arthur, the ears and the split at the end of the nose like you said, chin needs scars and the mouth should be wider.

On the subject of clothes I actually love his default look (I'm probably the only one haha) I did customize him during my first playtrough but ever since I've only kept him dressed with his three main default outfits.

I look forward to seeing the finished product as I do all other versions since RDR figures are extremely rare. I just think Limtoys will deliver the best sculpts that's all.

If it is anything like the Metal Gear figures then it should be something special. I have the leather jacket version and spare D Pack figures even though I hated the game. The figures were that good. The attention to detail is amazing.

Yeah, it reminds me of the Neca retro line, the person who posted this said that the brand plans on making a full line of RDR figures and that the sculpt will have implated hair

Unleashed Viper is not a 'brand' per se, they just do small runs of outfits/figures.

As far as I know, it's just one person sewing outfits from materials they can source from the fabric store. They've been doing a number of samurai figures/outfits lately, and I believe they've been doing the outfits from siquisiri's Western figures.

Unleashed Viper is not a 'brand' per se, they just do small runs of outfits/figures.

As far as I know, it's just one person sewing outfits from materials they can source from the fabric store. They've been doing a number of samurai figures/outfits lately, and I believe they've been doing the outfits from siquisiri's Western figures.

Yeah I had a look at their Facebook page, seems to be a very small operation, so I can't really talk s*it about their quality if it's really just one person doing all the outfits. The superhero stuff they do does look great but it cost $850 for the person on reddit to comission an Arthur Morgan from them and the figures they will do from RDR will range from $300-400, it's a bit much considering we have 2 other companies, including Limtoys already doing the figure for a much cheaper price and much higher quality, I don't wanna sound like an a$$hole but it seems kind of a rip-off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back