Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Arthur with shortish hair and beard stubble in The Gunslinger outfit is probably the best option as that's really the character default.
I always thought his best look to seperate him from other cowboy outlaws was The Winter Gunslinger.
It'd be so awesome to have this look standing on the shelf!

View attachment 436076

Walker Texas Morgan :lol

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums but I had to register after seeing this thread.
I've been a fan of the hobby since I was a kid but I kinda dropped it a little ago, still I've been reading these forums ever since I found them. Today I decided to register because of this, I've always wanted some RDR figures but for some reason rockstar doesn't want more money :confused:. Just like everyone I would love an Arthur and John Marston custom to display in my gaming area but I just don't have the talent to make them myself so when I saw this I had to jump in. I think a default Arthur would be best, just like this:

latest

I saw a sculpt of Arthur on eBay from headworld aka Joey Callahan, I dont think it does him justice so thank god fireclaw came out with these news!

I also want this Arthur!
I also want a brown jacket attached.
beard likes the length of 3!

RDR 2 can take pictures anytime during game.
We can send you many pictures!

m (9).jpgm (9).jpg

I also want this Arthur!
I also want a brown jacket attached.
beard likes the length of 3!

RDR 2 can take pictures anytime during game.
We can send you many pictures!

View attachment 436487View attachment 436488

This is definitely what everyone else wants, I think default Arthur looks pretty cool as he is, I always thought his old worn and dirty clothes added much more to the character, I could definitely take some in game pics of default Arthur
Spoiler Spoiler:
A good accessory for Arthur could be his journal to put inside his satchel.

I would definitely buy Arthur & John if the quality & price were both very good.

Blue shirt with brown jacket
Short beard with hat
Mid beard without hat

Have you considered doing magnetic hair pieces? So maybe a promo length, mid-longish length, and a then a hatted piece? That way you could get three styles out of each beard length head for six total looks.

ok guys!
pM me hd pics as much as you can

I got a folder full of hd pics and in game screen caps of Arthur but it seems I can't pm it to you, i'll try to upload it to imgur and post the link

EDIT: Ok guys, here's what I put together:
https://imgur.com/gallery/qkHxim7
The in game screens are not of the highest quality but the other pics are really good, there's even one promotional shot of his face that shows off many details.

Have you considered doing magnetic hair pieces? So maybe a promo length, mid-longish length, and a then a hatted piece? That way you could get three styles out of each beard length head for six total looks.

I was just thinking about this, how we could have a magnetic hairpiece and hat piece that we could change up whenever we wanted so Jack wouldn't have to make 2 head sculpts, but I imagine that would be more expensive at the end of the day and I'd rather have an alternate head with a level 4 or 6 beard tbh.

Some more pictures I found. Btw I’d be perfectly fine with the beard in the first picture even it if it is the only headsculpt
e479cee26804154f23aca472cba43fc4.jpg

0e495a5cb4e2ae2985f8030acc2bc311.jpg
f5e6fcd3aabde279f4cee27cc21b11a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some more pictures I found. Btw I’d be perfectly fine with the beard in the first picture even it if it is the only headsculpt

I definitely agree with you that the first pic is my preferred sculpt for Arthur, that's how I kept him most of the game, it was only towards the ending that I let his beard grow, would also be cool to get a
Spoiler Spoiler:
alternate head but I think people would be prefer a clean shaven head or a bushy beard head.

Will not you make Short beard without hat?

Take a look at my comment below. I genuinely think that would be the best solution and you could have a short beard without the hat.

I was just thinking about this, how we could have a magnetic hairpiece and hat piece that we could change up whenever we wanted so Jack wouldn't have to make 2 head sculpts, but I imagine that would be more expensive at the end of the day and I'd rather have an alternate head with a level 4 or 6 beard tbh.

I still stand by the idea of two heads though. Since Jack has already said two heads are on the table, let's make the best use of that premise. Sure it's going to be a bit more expensive in the end, but it's the most versatile option that satisfies the most interpretations of Arthur. I'd look at it this way:

+Medium beard head
+Stubble-short promo beard head

-Magnetic hair at promo length
-Magnetic hair at medium - long length
-Magnetic hatted with hair at promo length

So in having this set up, that gives buyers six different looks for Arthur that they can change up just like they would in the game, and we give a hefty amount of ways for people to represent their Arthur. We can take advantage of the fact that Arthur generally has a bit of tussled hair in the promo material, which means there's a good chance that Jack's molds would have to have a separate hair piece anyway when it comes to production.

Plus a figure that can be toyed with like that is always well received. Look at Jack's previous work, he always has extra stuff to elevate a figure.

Take a look at my comment below. I genuinely think that would be the best solution and you could have a short beard without the hat.

I still stand by the idea of two heads though. Since Jack has already said two heads are on the table, let's make the best use of that premise. Sure it's going to be a bit more expensive in the end, but it's the most versatile option that satisfies the most interpretations of Arthur. I'd look at it this way:

+Medium beard head
+Stubble-short promo beard head

-Magnetic hair at promo length
-Magnetic hair at medium - long length
-Magnetic hatted with hair at promo length

So in having this set up, that gives buyers six different looks for Arthur that they can change up just like they would in the game, and we give a hefty amount of ways for people to represent their Arthur. We can take advantage of the fact that Arthur generally has a bit of tussled hair in the promo material, which means there's a good chance that Jack's molds would have to have a separate hair piece anyway when it comes to production.

Plus a figure that can be toyed with like that is always well received. Look at Jack's previous work, he always has extra stuff to elevate a figure.

I agree with your opinion.
Many people will want this.

Could just do a figure with one headsculpt then do a few headsculpts that people can purchase separately depending on what they want.

Could just do a figure with one headsculpt then do a few headsculpts that people can purchase separately depending on what they want.

Despite thinking Diorama Maker has a great idea going with the magnetic hair and hat pieces I think this a much better way of going about seperate sculpts, the Arthur figure could come with the default and level 4 beard sculpts and then we could give Jack more pictures to make other sculpts, or people could even customize their own Arthur if they want something more accurate to their playtrough.

Please no fancy engraved gold weapons, I just want the cattleman revolver, knife and the lancaster repeater as their default colors.
cb99aef792a93ace058e4e34f8a28888.jpg
0d3e5dd44bfc8d089612193add1a1792.jpg
0c456390a75f91522b31c2145b992a40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back