Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another thing also None of these figure are rip offs as they haven't been made at all. Dredd was never done before until AF and so is this Just sucks that this figure is getting a C&D but i feel that VTS won't have that problem.

What hurts me most is the chilling effect this will have on the chances of a Marston figure.

That dude is #1 on my Most Wanted list.

Indeed, mine too. I can live without the others, but I've wanted a JM figure since the first game came out. That feels increasingly unlikely now.

Given how off grid they have gone they seem a bit shaken by the whole thing, and they don't seem the sort that would want to knowingly and intentionally face this kind of heat a second time. Can't blame them, but damn it's a shame if that does turn out to be the case.

Got my pre-order in from OSK. Regardless of the way the chips end up falling on this, it seems like at least now I have the most likelihood of actually getting the thing.

Pre-ordered on Giantoy along with the extra headsculpt. I'm upset at myself that I waited so long to preorder the thing.

Giantoy also now pulled down their pre-orders. So looks like whatever was ordered will get produced. They did give a warning that pre-orders would be taken down at anytime....This will be a pain to get in the aftermarket

Glad I got my order in for the set at KGHobby day one. Went ahead and ordered the extra headsculpt at OSK over the weekend. Now the long wait begins. I haven't wanted a figure so bad in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Please don’t reply anything further
Thanks

————————————————————————————————————

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back