1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic of Gree in the field :yess:

Finally got around to picking this one up! Totally awesome!

100_2143.jpg

My Gree will arrive tomorrow :rock
:hi5:

Got Gree in and I'm very impressed; I'm really think this is a great preview of how good the weathering might look on the production Boba Fett figure.

I didn't take a pic of the other Gree sculpt, but the paint work on it was quite nice as well. Not HT quality, but clean and even with a bit of color on the nose and ears to help him look less monotone.

jjs.jpg

jjr.jpg

With the rest of the ranks:
jjt.jpg

Got Gree in and I'm very impressed; I'm really think this is a great preview of how good the weathering might look on the production Boba Fett figure.

I didn't take a pic of the other Gree sculpt, but the paint work on it was quite nice as well. Not HT quality, but clean and even with a bit of color on the nose and ears to help him look less monotone.

jjs.jpg

jjr.jpg

With the rest of the ranks:
jjt.jpg

Great shots! I've got the Exc. on Flex so it'll be a few months but from your pics it looks like he'll be worth the wait.

I wasn't going to get this, but seeing as he's now giftcard eligible, it's hard to pass up on the offer after seeing some more pictures.

$50 off means no shipping costs, and another $20 something off retail. Just clicked on the order button!

I wasn't going to get this, but seeing as he's now giftcard eligible, it's hard to pass up on the offer after seeing some more pictures.

$50 off means no shipping costs, and another $20 something off retail. Just clicked on the order button!

well done my friend:exactly::lol

The clone commanders are a MUST HAVE! :lecture:hi5:

I have been putting off getting this figure. But the offer for the 25.00 gift card and being temporarily outside of California and having no sales tax currently put me over the top.

Now I will be able to get another of the figures I wanted at a discount.

Finally have my Gree displayed and he's definitely a nice commander and not bad for $85. I love the paint job on the armor, but even the Morisson sculpt paint apps look great and better than Cody and Rex i'd say. I have him in the typical holding binoculars pose for now but that'll change to an action pose eventually

I thought the same thing about Gree's paint... there was a bit more variation to his skin tone and the eyes looked more lifelike. Still not up to HT quality; but definitely improving.

Sharing the love and showing off some pics of Gree! Can't believe I wasn't going to get him initially (actually...glad, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten him with $50 off), definitely has become one of my favourites.

I've always wanted one of those Metal Gear Solid figures with the camo suits, but the price range was way out of the question. But I guess this will now do nicely. :D

g01hn.jpg

g08c.jpg

g07h.jpg

g11a.jpg

g10yc.jpg

g14d.jpg

g15m.jpg

My second Gree arrives next week , this is the Regualr version that I will be using for display in my loose collection. The Exclusive is part of my MISB collection.

Great pics!! :horror
Why is everybody getting 50 off?

did i miss something in the newsletter?

Thanks!

The $50 is just from Gree being on the Giftcard Eligible list of items now. That $50 in the account is just always there as long as you have something ship from SS every 2 months.

Thanks!

The $50 is just from Gree being on the Giftcard Eligible list of items now. That $50 in the account is just always there as long as you have something ship from SS every 2 months.

What's this now?

I'm not familiar with $50 being in an account to us on GC items? Where is their info on this/how would you access it?

Back