1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a quick custom to mine,gree now has the holographic emperor giving the order66.

WOW, love your Neyo, I am really hoping we see him by the end of 2012, since there really aren't any commanders left but him.

im still perplexed with the holster on the thigh...could have made it open for the handgun to sit in...oh well,watcha gunna do.
Awesome figure.
i will always display mine sans headsculpt....for now.

Dremel?

That bugged me too.

IMGP0247+copy.jpg

IMGP0264.JPG

IMGP0267+copy.jpg

IMGP0272+copy.jpg

Sideshow Commander Gree 41st Elite Corps (Part 1 - Armored)

Sideshow Commander Gree 41st Elite Corps (Part 2 - Clone)

Sideshow Commander Gree 41st Elite Corps (Part 3 - Order 66)

I did a quick custom to mine,gree now has the holographic emperor giving the order66.

Hey Bobamike can you run us through the colours and technique for gree? looks awesome mate! got a couple of figures I want to try it on, don't know if i've got the courage to try on gree though

I'll get Gree but I'm still confused as to how SSC came up with their camo look? Compare it to Bobamike's and there is a vast difference. I know it's been discussed before but I'm confused with SSC's end result.

Hey Bobamike can you run us through the colours and technique for gree? looks awesome mate! got a couple of figures I want to try it on, don't know if i've got the courage to try on gree though

He guys,
Thanks for the complements.
As for how I did the camo on mine, I used a sevel small pieces of sponge to apply the paint.I don't remember what colones I used. But I just compared colors to a screen cap and went from there.and I believe I mixed a few colors to get as close as possible to the correct shades. The only gripe I have about my custom is the radio on his back is not screen accurate. I might correct it down the road.as far as sideshows gree goes, I plan to correct the camo on him to at some point.

He guys,
Thanks for the complements.
As for how I did the camo on mine, I used a sevel small pieces of sponge to apply the paint.I don't remember what colones I used. But I just compared colors to a screen cap and went from there.and I believe I mixed a few colors to get as close as possible to the correct shades. The only gripe I have about my custom is the radio on his back is not screen accurate. I might correct it down the road.as far as sideshows gree goes, I plan to correct the camo on him to at some point.

Can you post or link to any more photos of your custom Gree? Again, Cheers to both bobamike and shocktrooper_au for sharing their awesome clone customs.

Can you post or link to any more photos of your custom Gree? Again, Cheers to both bobamike and shocktrooper_au for sharing their awesome clone customs.

No worries, thankyou!

I guess they used Cody's hand for this pic?
Or does Gree also come with the hologram?

and does the ex version come with a regular black display stand too? Or just the white one?

I believe thats Cody's hand & the EX only comes with the white stand.

I also update the sculpt for my clones will need to transfer them to the armored body as the pro makes them too chunky with the smaller helmet

attachment.php

Damn, that camera was such a good investment, Josh. Great, crisp pictures!

Yeah, I've gotten my money out of it. I think I've had it for 6-7 years something like that now. I've thought about upgrading to a bigger MP version but this does a nice job. Thank ya!! Taking shots outside has made a big difference for me.

Back