1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about doing the Hologram mod for Gree.
I just checked eBay and there's 1 hologram hand selling for $33.99!?!
WTF?:gah::cuckoo:
I was thinking between $2 - $10 max LOL!:lol
Guess I'm delusional.
:dunno
Anyone know where I can get one cheaper?
Well here's one for $99.99 converted with an LED light.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-1-6-Star-Wars-Clone-Cody-Hologram-Converted-Led-only-hands-part-Sets-/110950431302?_trksid=p5197.m1997&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16%26meid%3D2009920729529362132%26pid%3D100016%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D3%26

Last edited:
Hey all, my order for most of the clone commanders (Cody, Gree, Bly, Fox, Bacara) is on the way (yes, I got into these late!). Before I get them in hand, just wanted to ask if there were any "gotchas" with the figures relating to swapping out hands, feet, and the helmets/headsculpts?

Are they particularly fragile? Is there a risk I could break something (eg. surrounding armour pieces)?

Just wanted to know before I get them. Thanks! Khai

Hey all, my order for most of the clone commanders (Cody, Gree, Bly, Fox, Bacara) is on the way (yes, I got into these late!). Before I get them in hand, just wanted to ask if there were any "gotchas" with the figures relating to swapping out hands, feet, and the helmets/headsculpts?

Are they particularly fragile? Is there a risk I could break something (eg. surrounding armour pieces)?

Just wanted to know before I get them. Thanks! Khai

I don't know that anything is particularly breakable. I don't mess with most of my commanders, but I'm not particularly slow or careful when changing them up. I keep my extra Waxer and Boil on my computer desk, so they tend to get hi-jacked by my 6 year old alot and she hasn't managed to break anything, so no, I don't think you have to be hyper sensitive to them just crumbling in your hands.

I don't know that anything is particularly breakable. I don't mess with most of my commanders, but I'm not particularly slow or careful when changing them up. I keep my extra Waxer and Boil on my computer desk, so they tend to get hi-jacked by my 6 year old alot and she hasn't managed to break anything, so no, I don't think you have to be hyper sensitive to them just crumbling in your hands.

Thanks for the quick reply! I just remember trying to swap out my Hot Toys Spiderman hands and almost breaking the wrist pegs! And then the damn DX08 Joker and pulling the peg out from the white sock on the arm!!! And then pulling the Black Spideys head off and off comes the neck too, right out of the suit!!!

So I've had a few scares, and didnt want to **** myself when posing these the clones up!! Good to hear they seem to hold up well! Cant wait to get them!

Cody's got the most fragile bits

That doesnt sound good. You mean the helemt and the antennas? I assume swapping the head is the same as swapping the head on other figures (just pull and push on new head)? I was wondering what the black suit underneath does around the neck......

What other bits are fragile on Cody?

Oh, its not like HT, not to make it sound loose, but you don't have to push or pull hard to remove pieces, their pieces are more like a Mr. Potato head, they just pop off and on.

Hi all. I had a similar issue with bacara where his belt was not centred, but I managed to loosen it at the back and moved so now it's straight. But my gree belt just won't budge. Its not even at the front so I want to rotate it, but it looks like glue at the back is stuck.

Can u guys tell me if you can actually rotate gree's belt at all? I'm **** and hate the belt not looking even at the front.

Hi all. I had a similar issue with bacara where his belt was not centred, but I managed to loosen it at the back and moved so now it's straight. But my gree belt just won't budge. Its not even at the front so I want to rotate it, but it looks like glue at the back is stuck.

Can u guys tell me if you can actually rotate gree's belt at all? I'm **** and hate the belt not looking even at the front.

I don't seem to see a problem with the one I have. But to answer your question. Seem like it glued on there really good, so it will not move.

Just picked this up from a fellow freak. Is there an official thread or is this it?

Just picked this up from a fellow freak. Is there an official thread or is this it?

This is it and I know where you got it. What a great score for you. That was a super price, gotta love some of our fellow boardies. :clap

Awesome fig. Especially with the new Yoda release. If we could ever get some Wookies rolling out maybe my Kasshyyyk shelf could see completion.

This is it and I know where you got it. What a great score for you. That was a super price, gotta love some of our fellow boardies. :clap

Awesome fig. Especially with the new Yoda release. If we could ever get some Wookies rolling out maybe my Kasshyyyk shelf could see completion.

That would be beast. I am looking forward to showing Gree with his head off at Yodas blade.

I was just wondering if Gree's helmet is the same material/color as the rest of SS clones with a fancy paintjob? Or is it actually cast in a different color (grey instead of white perhaps). Also is his visor just metallic green paint or is it some other finish?

Thanks guys!

I was just wondering if Gree's helmet is the same material/color as the rest of SS clones with a fancy paintjob? Or is it actually cast in a different color (grey instead of white perhaps). Also is his visor just metallic green paint or is it some other finish?

Thanks guys!
All fancy paint. ;)

Back