1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Cantina Booth

You know... Photoshopping IG-88's head in just isn't the same as the real thing!:monkey3

Anyway I'll need an IG-88 head for an exposed landspeeder engine. If anyone happens to find one (in 1:6) and makes a few copies let me know.

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS............. now that is totally amazing I love it... your first shot is brilliant and I love what DP did to it, but that second shot..... matron I had to have a wee lay down......; I love everything about it... The expression on Lukes face and his hand guesture is so so so good... brilliant... MORE MORE MORE...
Cantina.jpg

cantinaps.jpg

Cheers mate, batteries recharging, more incoming.

:horror that's amazing!!!! I LOVE the 2nd one! Is that a cathode saber or is it just very well photoshopped?

Last edited:

Cathode baby alllll the way I think..... Great shots Feroze totally bang on!!!! L O V E I T

Yeah Katkuru™cold cathode sabers, they take a knocking and just keep on rocking.

Yup, Luke only had a sniff of the bar mans apron, and he was on his back! lightweight!!

lukecantina.jpg

hancan2.jpg

all down to your splendiferous tutorial sir.
You are the Don!!

Back